Sunday Morning || 28

- sophia kim -

The next day, I left early since I have an early class today. At around 7.30 AM like that. To get to college would be around 10 minutes by bus, so I gotta wait for the bus.

I told the girls to lock the door when they're leaving for school and just leave the key in the post box.

Today's a hang out with Joshua huh... Well I sure am looking forward to it. I wanna get to know him better that is. We have never gotten enough time to do so for the past 4 weeks so I really hope I could finally get to know him more.

Just like any other day, went through classes and all. I have like 4 classes today. It ends at 2.30 PM, so by the time I'd get home would probably be around 2.45 PM like that.

Like usual, I've arrived by my house at 2.45 PM. Right after I entered my house, I locked the door before going upstairs to take a bath in the bathroom that's located in my room.

After I've finished taking a bath, I changed into a casual outfit for going out. I can't just wear random stuffs outside. You have an image to take care of Sophia.

Since I have a bit more time, I decided to curl up my hair a bit before leaving the house. Joshua told me he'd be waiting by the park nearby our university. So yeah I have to go by the bus again. It's not like I don't have any car but where in the hell am I going to park it if I drove it there. I can't just leave it there.

I've arrived at the park at around 3.15 PM. Joshua's still not here so I decided to play on my phone to kill the time.