Sunday Morning || 02

- sophia kim -

It's so cold and since it's raining heavily right now, there's not a lot of people around right now. I'm seriously freezing and shivering.

The thunders and lightning aren't helping either. It scares the heck out of me I swear. Just my luck huh...

I then heard footsteps coming towards my direction. Oh gosh my only chance to ask for help.

I saw a guy, walking with an umbrella. He was looking down at first but as he lifted his head to look ahead, our eyes met. I immediately turned away, definitely flustered. Should I really ask for his help ?

I heard his footsteps getting closer and closer. My heartbeat kept on increasing.

It was then he stopped walking. Is he in front of me.

"Miss, is everything alright ?"
He asked

"Oh my, you're all soaking wet right now. I'm guessing you don't have any umbrella"
Said the guy as he sounded worried.

"Well yeah. When I went out earlier it was quiet sunny, but it suddenly rained cats and dogs right now"
I sighed

"There's a supermarket nearby and I can accompany you there to get an umbrella and preferably something new for you to put on"
He chuckled

I just nodded and went under the umbrella too as I was hugging my bag. Definitely freezing.