𝐒𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐌𝐨𝐫𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 || 66

- joshua hong -

I was SO speechless. Like for real ? What the actual hell...

"Jin Heeyoung what the hell ?????"
I looked at her questionably

"You've hurted her and you proceeded to never apologize or even talk things out with her ??? How stupid can you be ? And it's all because both of you like me ? This is absurd. Hella absurd."
I frowned

"I-I know but, I-I am intimidated by her ! Like what if she'd try to take you away from me ?! She's so damn pretty that you'd fall for her !"
She protested.

I was so fucking speechless that I felt like shoving a whole poison ivy into her mouth. What kind of excuse is that wtf ???

"So you trusted NEITHER of us ???"
I scoffed in disbelief

"I should've known you were just like any other girls I've dated. Now because of you I've lost someone that I dearly cared and loved for. Someone who genuinely love me and trusted me..."
I pursed my lips as I was hurt by it. In the end I've dated someone wrong again.

Karma for your bad deeds before Hong Jisoo. You fucking deserve it

"It's all in the past now right ? Let's put that aside and create new memories."

I shook my head as I held back my tears, knowing that I've lost someone really important to me.

"Get lost Heeyoung. I don't wanna see you anymore."
I said as I turned around. Not wanting to even see her.