Sunday Morning || 30

- joshua hong -

After for like a 20 minutes drive, we've arrived at the mall. The place where me and my friends used to hang out a lot.

We went by a lot of places in there. Most of it are just window shopping and all. Though my attention were mostly on Sophia though. She's really pretty.

"It's been a while ever since I've hung out with a friend"
Said Sophia

"Really ??? How about your friends ??? Don't you all go out during your free time ?"
I asked

"All of us have been busy so we couldn't seem to find the right time to hang out with each other"
She chuckled

"What about your siblings ? You've told me you have a brother and a sister"
I asked her and she went quiet immediately

Did I say something wrong ?

"Sophia ?"
I called out to her

"There's no need to bring up about them"
She chuckled bitterly.

I guess something happened between them ? Even when she was telling me about them she have always been looking angry whenever she mentioned them.

What happened ?

"I'm sorry for suddenly bringing them up"
I apologized

"It's alright. I'm probably just immatured for being upset over the smallest thing"
She said with a sigh

"Do you maybe wanna talk about it ? You know you'd feel better when you vent it out"
I asked her

"Maybe later"
She said with a smile

With that said I didn't bring it up again. I don't want things to become awkward between us, but I really hope she'd tell someone about it. I'm worried about her.