Sunday Morning || 21

- joshua hong -

"If she's dating another guy I'd be happy for her. Like I said, she's just a friend and nothing more than that"
I said as I frowned at them

"Whatever you say Joshuji. Who knows maybe you'd fall for her someday. It's not impossible"
Said Jeonghan as he shrugged

Don't jinx it. I'm done with this kind of stuff

"Can we not talk about this kind of stuff ? I've put all of that kind of stuff behind. Plus, I don't think I'm worthy enough for someone like her"
I sighed

"Come on Joshua, you're no longer that playboy like your teenage days. It's not wrong to fall in love with someone. Even if it's your own friend"
Said Seungcheol

"Okay listen here. Me and her doesn't even know much about each other and not to mention we don't even talk that much. That's absurd to just fall for someone like that"
I rolled my eyes

"Don't you know about love at first sight ?"
Seungcheol raised his eyebrows

"I don't believe in that kind of stuff"
I shook my head in disbelief

"And I don't think she would even spare a glance at me. I am just a college student who work at a flower shop"
I said as I throw the rubbishes from the dustpan into the trash bin

"I'm sure at the end of the day we might even split up"
I shrugged

"I don't know, she looked like the type to be loyal though. To both friends and lovers that is"
Said Seungcheol and Jeonghan nodded

Never said she's not the type to be loyal but I still have trust issues from before that's all. She's nice and all, but my heart could not open up that much to her.

We may be friends but that doesn't mean we're close.