Sunday Morning || 49

- joshua hong -

Since my class ended at 12.30 PM, I immediately went back to my apartment to grab the blue daisies I brought back home yesterday to give her those as an apology.

I know it's not much but... Everytime I see these blue daisies, it'll remind me of her.

I waited for her at 1.25 PM, hoping she wouldn't bail on me. But even if she did, I wouldn't be surprised.

Right when the clock stroke 1.30 PM, I saw her entering the cafeteria, looking around for me. Our eyes met. She let out a sigh before coming up to her.

I couldn't held up my head since the feeling of guilt is starting to reappear and I just... Felt so bad about it.

She sat down facing me. Her expression was blank. I couldn't decipher it AT ALL. She was just staring at me blankly

"So ? What do you want to say to me ? Make fun of me again ?"
She crossed her arms

Gosh... I was really bad towards her huh.

I couldn't even raise up my head to even look at her in the eyes. I just felt guilty. My heart was so heavy. All of my courage was washed away once I saw her.

"Hong Jisoo if you wanna talk to me, do raise your head and look at me. Don't waste my time."
Said Sophia. Her tone of voice shows annoyance in it.

I raised up my head but I really couldn't look into her in the eyes...

I handed her the bouquet of daisies

"I'm sorry..."
I uttered as I couldn't even make an eye contact with her. I couldn't help but recalled all of the mean things I've said to her.

She scoffed in disbelief

"Is this a joke Hong Jisoo ? Is this how you should apologize ? Giving out flowers and didn't even look at me in the eyes ? Seriously how pathetic can you be Hong Jisoo ?"
She sounded really annoyed

I pursed my lips together as my heart felt so heavy and the guilt is crawling behind my back. I don't have any courage to look at her...