"I don't really have friends." She states. I thought there would be a pained look in her eyes after that statement, but I don't see any of it. It seems like she doesn't mind being alone all the time, and maybe it doesn't just seem that way.

"Me neither." I grin. "We could have no friends together."

She cracks a little laugh, and that laugh is one of the few I've heard so far. She's a stern person, and her facial expressions could intimidate anyone. Not me, though.

"What do you mean?" she asks curiously, running her fingers through her soft hair.

"I think we should hang out sometime." I smile, leaning against the back of the chair. I look over at her, a sassy look is written on my face, and she just laughs deeply.

"And why would I hang out with you?" she asks, amusement lingering in her voice. I look from her over to the table near us where her bodyguards are sitting. The Korean's eyes are on mine, but I wouldn't have to look to feel his gaze on the back of my head.

He's pissing me off.

"Every time I see you you're out with your bodyguards," I say as I finally look back over at her. "Doesn't it bug you that they're always around you?"

She takes a deep breath, looking down at her half-eaten salad. "I've gotten used to it. Besides, Taehyung and James aren't always with me. Only when I'm leaving the house."

So his name is Taehyung.

"That's always for me." I quirk a grin and she grins with me, scrunching her nose.

I look back at the table and see that two girls are now standing next to the two men, trying to strike up a conversation with them. They don't seem interested in them, but the girls don't let up and it's clear as day that they are flirting with them. They seem distracted as they try to get rid of the girls by simply ignoring their presence.

An idea comes to mind and I smirk as I look back at Irina. She looks with deep eyes trying to understand me and the green hue of her eyes glows in the bright light of the cafeteria.

"When was the last time they weren't with you?" I finally ask after breaking away from her intense gaze again.

She shrugs her shoulder, a bit pondering. "I don't know. Can't remember."

"Do you want to lose them?"

"What?" she laughs, but I don't give her an answer.

Instead, I extend my arm across the table and grab her by her warm hand. She doesn't seem to have seen it coming, and a confused look settles into her eyes. Without wasting any more words and getting caught by her bodyguards, I let her get up from her seat and start pushing her out of the cafeteria.

"Where are we going?" she asks as I pull her behind me. My grip on her hand isn't strong, instead, I link our fingers and we walk with quick steps through the rows and on to the exit.

I cast a few glances behind me, assuring her bodyguards haven't seen us until we've run out the big door. I don't know what I'm doing or why I'm doing it, but it gives me a thrilling feeling like I'm running away from a crime.

I know that if the two men had seen us running away they would have caught up with us long ago because Irina's high heels only give her so much room to run faster. We continue to head towards the library with quick steps and I hear footsteps from some distance, getting closer and closer with each passing second.