Bondita: patibabu...( Softly)

Anirudh: Wow!! looking gorgeous! ( completely lost in her and not in his sense)

Bondita blushed a little and said

Bondita: thank you...parr mujhe khara hone mein madat kijiye...aur kuch der esi rahi to gir jaungi...

Anirudh came back to reality.

Anirudh: oh sorry..

He helped her to stand again.

Anirudh: main tumhe kabhi girne de sakta hu kya Bondita?( Huskily)

Bondita just smiled.

Anirudh: vese tum yaha kese? Mera matlab tum to nahi ane wali thi nah...

Bondita: par aa gayi...vo..vo.. Trisha ne bohot insist ki to...

Trisha: par maine kab insist ki? ( Came with Sahil)

Bondita: Tu...Tu chup hi reh..

The host requested everyone to come for dance on the stage. Bondita looked at Anirudh. But Alisha came in between them. Holding Anirudh's hand she said...

Alisha: sir please come... let us dance together...

Anirudh: no no you go....I don't like to dance

Alisha: please sir please... just for one time...sir please... You have promised me.... please sir...

Anirudh never broke a promise and he was also enjoying making Bondita jealous.

Anirudh: ok ..... come...

Alisha: ooo sir thank you so much...

Alisha went from there with Anirudh giving a evil smile to Bondita. Bondita was heartbroken. "How can patibabu  agree to dance with someone else when his patni is here? " She thought. Her eyes filled with tears. Sahil and Trisha also went to dance. All the couple were dancing. They were smiling looking at eachother. In the mid of the stage Anirudh and Alisha was dancing. Alisha's eyes were on Anirudh while Anirudh was constantly staring at Bondita. He noticed that she was crying quietly. He wanted to go from there but if he went everyone would suspect them. He was really feeling bad for her. Now Bondita couldn't bear it any more. She was hurt more than being jealous. She went away from there. Anirudh became afraid. He also went behind Bondita leaving a surprised Alisha on the stage.

" Bondita.... Bondita suno....meri baat to suno Bondita..." Anirudh shouted. But Bondita didn't stop. She went to a garden which was behind the hall and sat on a bench and started crying hard. Anirudh also came.

Anirudh: Bondita....

Bondita: aap jayiye inhase...kyu aye hai aap inha? Jayiye na ush Alisha ke pash...

Anirudh sat beside her and held her hands softly. But Bondita was continuously trying to remove her hands from his grip due to anger. So he held her hands tightly.

Anirudh: I am sorry Bondita....main tumhe hurt nahi karna chahta tha...

Bondita: par hui nah main hurt ( still crying)

Anirudh wiped her tears.

Anirudh: main to bass thora tang kar raha tha tumhe....mujhe nahi pata tha ki tumhe isse itni chot pohochegi...

Bondita: esa koi karta hai vala? Aap jante nahi ki main apne patibabu ko kisi aur ke sath nahi dekh sakti....kitna dard hota hai mujhe jab aap  kisi aur ke sath hote ho...

Anirudh: I am sorry nah...

Bondita: aab sorry bolke kya fayeda....Jo dard dena tha vo to apne dehi diya nah

Anirudh: aab kabhi tumhe dard nahi dunga...aur nahi esa mazak karunga...

Bondita: aap sirf mere ho samjhe sirf mere....

Anirudh: Haan baba.....main sirf tumhara hu aur tum sirf meri

He enveloped her in his arm warmly and bondita too held him tightly and placed her head on his chest.

Bondita: sare couples sabke samne ekdusre ke rishte ko dikha sakte hai....par hum kyu nahi patibabu? Kyu main apko sabke samne patibabu nahi bula sakti? Kyu aap mujhe apni patni nahi keh sakte? Kyu sadisudha hoke bhi mujhe ese kumariyo jesi rehni parti hai? Kyu main sabke samne apki hath nahi pakad sakti? Kyu apko apne hathose bana hua khana nahi khila sakti? Kyu sabke jesa dance nahi kar sakti apke sath? Vo log to gf bf hain nah....par hum to patipatni hai....fir kyu? Kyu patibabu? Kyu?( Crying)

Anirudh: tum janti ho nah Bondita....

Bondita: Haan janti hu par mujhe kuch samajh nahi aa raha hai....kuch nahi....

Anirudh: ssshhhh... Aur rona nahi.

He held her more tightly and kissed her forehead. This made Bondita relaxed a little. He closed his eyes caressing her hair. He really didn't have the answer of bondita's question. He was doing all this for Bondita. It's not easy for him too. But now it's hurting her.

----------------------------------------------------

SORRY GUYS FOR BEING INACTIVE FOR SO MANY DAYS. MY EXAMS ARE GOING TO START FROM THIS 15th OF MARCH. SO I AM QUITE BUSY WITH THAT.

I REALLY DON'T KNOW WHEN I WILL BE ABLE TO POST THE NEXT PART BUT WILL TRY MY BEST.

AFTER 31st MARCH I WILL BE ACTIVE AGAIN.

DO READ MY FANFICTION AND ENJOY.

PLEASE IGNORE MY MISTAKES AS I AM NOT SO GOOD IN ENGLISH.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. AND TELL ME IF YOU LIKE MY STORY OR NOT AND WHAT YOU FEEL ABOUT IT AND MANY MORE. YOUR COMMENTS MEANS A LOT TO ME.

~ YOUR WRITER ANKS