Naraz Anirudh

" College ka chutti ka wakt ho chuka hai... Trisha aur Sahil atehi honge...tume bhi abhi ghar jana chahiye" Anirudh said patting Bondita's head. They broke their hug.

Bondita: Thik hai patibabu..main chalti hu....aap bhi jake aram kijiye.

Anirudh: haa..tumhe main ghar chorke phir chala jaunga.

Bondita: thik hai.

They sat in a taxi. After sometime Anirudh felt a weight on his shoulder. He turned and saw Bondita was sleeping on his shoulder peacefully. He smiled and held her head so that she could sleep comfortably. When they reached  he didn't want to wake her up. So he took her in his arm. He found the key of house from her purse and opened the door. He laid her on the bed and placed a kiss on her forehead and went away.

Next day in the morning...

Trisha: yeh Bondita kuch ajeeb behave nahi karti professor Anirudh ke samne?

Sahil: Professor Anirudh ke samne to pata nahi par kuch dino se bohot hi ajeeb behave Kar rahi hai.

" Kya baat kar rahe ho tum dono?" They turned with a jerk hearing this voice and saw Bondita was standing their.

Both: Tu!!

Bondita: Haan main...kyu?ayese shock kyu ho gaye?

Sahil: Zindagi mein pehli bar kisike bare mein chugli kar raha tha ,aur wohi agar sam... Aaaahhhhh...

Trisha pinched Sahil and he stopped.

Bondita: kya hua?  chillaya kyu? Aur kiska chugli kar raha tha tu?

Trisha: wo..wo... Bondita ish pagal ke baato mein mat par. Kuch bhi kehta rehta hai. Tu beth.

Bondita: thik hai.

Bondita was about to sit on the bench when someone pushed her and she fell on the floor. She turned to see who pushed her and saw no one else but Alisha. Alisha was standing with two girls and one boy, smiling evilly.

Bondita: What's this? Why have you push me?

Alisha: hahaha... Nothing dear...I am just showing you your position...

Bondita: What!

Trisha and Sahil: what are you saying? And what kind of behaviour it is?

Alisha : Shut up shits. You bloody Indian....how dare are you to sit in front of us.  And how can you get professor Anirudh Choudhury' s attention? I am more beautiful than you ( pointing towards Bondita) but he didn't give much attention to me. What have you do with him?

Bondita ( standing up) : I don't know what rubbish you are talking. There were no one in the front bench so we came. And in case of professor Anirudh, if you think he gave more attention to me, what can I do? It's all upto him.

Alisha: huu.....you Indians are just like dust of our feet and nothing else. So don't fly so high.......

If these words were for Bondita, then Bondita could tolerate this. But she couldn't tolerate anything against her motherland. Bondita slapped her. Everyone were shocked there along with Alisha. But bondita's eyes were burning with anger and tears of hatred. Alisha turned and hold bondita's neck. Trisha and Sahil shouted and tried to free Bondita. But Bondita push them and hold Alisha's neck with anger. They started fighting. Everyone were stunned there. But suddenly Alisha removed her hand and started crying. Bondita was confused. " Bondita!" Bondita turned with a jerk hearing this shout and saw Anirudh.

Bondita: pa......

Anirudh showed his hand to stop and said

Anirudh: come to my cabin now  ( with anger)

Trisha hold bondita's hand with concern but Bondita removed it and went away. She entered into Anirudh's cabin slowly. Before Bondita could tell anything Anirudh stood up and said

Anirudh: What's this Bondita? How can you hit someone? Don't you have any manner?

Bondita: pa...sir.... exactly.....

Anirudh: stop...I don't want any excuse from you.... You have crossed all your limits.

Bondita: pa... patibabu....meri baat....( Crying)

Anirudh: Sir.....koi patibabu nahi...sir kaho ( in anger)

Bondita was badly hurt by this. How could his patibabu forbid her to call him patibabu? Bondita's heart broke. She ran out from there crying. Trisha was hearing all their talks from behind the door. She was shocked as well as confused with the fact that her friend told professor Anirudh as her patibabu. But how? Was he really her husband? But if it is, then why she hided it from her best friends( as Bondita had two bff, Trisha and Sahil). But Trisha knew that in this time Bondita needed her. So she went to find Bondita without further delay. She knew where she could find her. She entered into the library and went to that corner where they had spent some emotional moments of their life. She looked under that old table and saw Bondita crying hard. She felt bad for her and sat beside Bondita.

Trisha: Bondita ( with concern and love)

Bondita was surprised seeing her.

Bondita: Tu yaha kayse?

Trisha:  kyuki mujhe pata tha ki Tu yaha hogi. jab bhi tu bohot kush yah phir bohot dukhi hoti hai tu hamesha ishi table ke niche chup jati hai.

Bondita was quiet. Tears were still rushing from her red eyes.

Trisha: Bondita..... professor ne teri baat nahi suni ishiliye tu dukhi hai?

Bondita was still quiet. She was not responding but crying.

Trisha: Bondita bol na .... Please.....aapni best friend ko to bata teri dukh ki karan. Tu to mujhse sab kuch share karti hai , phir aab kyu nahi kar rahi hai....parayi ho gayi kya main tere liye...

Bondita hugged Trisha tightly and burst out crying. Trisha patted her head.

Bondita: patibabu........( Crying)

Trisha: pa....ti....ba.....bu....

Bondita: patibabu ne meri baat nahi suni....unhone mujhe apna paksh rakhne ka moka nahi diya.....unhe apni chotisi Bondita par biswas nahi hai..... Aur sabse bari baat , unhone mujhe unhe patibabu kehne se mana kya,par kyu? Kese wo mujhse meri adhikar chin sakte hai? Kese? ( Crying)

Trisha: Bondita , kon patibabu? Professor Anirudh?

Now Bondita realised what he had said. She broke their hug and looked down. Trisha hold bondita's shoulder.

Trisha: maaf karna mujhe par maine teri aur professor ki kuch baatein sunlithi. Bondita tab bhi tune ekbar patibabu kahi thi....par wo kon hai? Professor Anirudh?

Bondita nodded yes. Trisha's eyes became widened.

Trisha: what ? Par patibabu ka matlab to.......

Bondita: husband hota hai. Aur wo mere husband hai....

Trisha was dumbfounded.

Bondita: I am sorry mere dost....main sadisudha hu yeh baat maine tum sabse chupayi.( Crying and holding Trisha's hand)

Trisha was angry with her for this. But she knew it's not right time to discuss about this as Bondita was heartbroken.

Trisha: chal Bondita ghar chalte hai.

Bondita: abhi?

Trisha: haan...maine ajke liye hum donoki leave leli hai....ghar chal...

Bondita nodded yes and they went.

In the house...

Trisha: aaj bohot kuch hua tere sath Bondita, aab so ja aur aram kar...main hu tere sath....

Bondita slept and Trisha patted her head with love and concern.