Another Thunderstroke For Roy Chawdhury Family

It's 10'O clock at night now but no one had seen Bondita since afternoon. Batuk and Som had searched for her in the whole village but there was no sign of her. Kaka's anger had subsided now and he was too worried for her. "Aab to mujhe bhi dar lag raha hai Batuk....tab gusse mein maine bahuko nahi roka.....par aab to raat ke dass baj gaye....pata nahi Bahu kaha hogi? Kis halat mein hogi?", he stated in fear. "Daar to mujhe bhi lag raha hai Kaka..." Batuk was also seeming very tensed. "Ek baar Anirudh ko bol nah jake Bahu ko dhunde.... mujhe pura biswas hai Anirudh Bahu ko dhund ke sahi salamat ghar le ayega..." Kaka said with hopeful eyes but Batuk sat on the couch and said with a mixed emotion of worry and anger, "vo kya jayenge boudi ko dhundne? Vo to khudhi pathar banke baithe hue hai..." In between there conversation Som came hurriedly and informed that he was unable to find Bondita even in the nearby places of Tulsipur. "Aab ek hi rasta hai..." Batuk stood up looking straight while Kaka and Som exclaimed, "kya?"

"Hello, police station?...main Batuk Roy Chawdhury bol raha hu Roy Chawdhury haveli se...." Batuk called the police. "Meri boudi, Barrister Bondita Roy Chawdhury, aaj sam se mil nahi rahi hai. Humne bohot jagah dhunda, Tulsipur, Tulsipur ke bahar par kahi nahi mili........meri aur meri parivar ki request hai apse ki aap humein boudi ko dhundne mein madat kareh..." Batuk requested and in reply the police officer said, "Ji jarur........ Barristerbabu aur unki patni ki humare upar bohot ehsan hai. Bohot sare case solve karne mein unhone humari bohot madat ki hai.....hum jarur madat karenge.....hum abhi Roy Chawdhury haveli pohochte hai..."

The police came after sometime and requested everyone to give every details before Bondita's missing. Som, Batuk and Kaka told him everything and Bihari and Koyli too revealed all the informations they had. But the fact which shocked the police officer that neither they had sent any police officer in Roy Chawdhury Mansion in the afternoon with two bags full of their money and jewelleries, nor even had arrested anyone by the name of Mithilesh. "Yeh aap kya keh rahe hai officer? Esa ho hi nahi sakta..." The whole family was stunned hearing the police officer's statement. "I am sorry but main sach keh raha hu....aaj Mithilesh naam ki to kya koi aur mujrim bhi pakda nahi gaya....apki bahu ki missing case hi humare aaj ke din ka pehla case hai..." The police officer told everything truly. "Dekhiye....ho nah ho par yeh Mithilesh yah jo bhi aur vo dhongi police officer hi apke Bahu ki gayeb honeka waza hai..." The officer said. Kaka's feet started wobbling while Batuk started taking back steps in shock and ran away from there.

Batuk went to the study and started knocking at the closed door loudly. "Dada.... darwaza kholiye....Dada...." he cried but no response came from the room. He knocked for a long time but Anirudh didn't open the door. At last he fell on his knees but didn't stop knocking, "Dada please darwaza kholiye.... Dada.....Dada boudi khatre main hai Dada... please darwaza kholiye...." This time Anirudh finally opened the door. His face was looking pale and his eyes turned swollen and red as if he had cried a lot in pain and rage. But he was so shocked hearing the news of missing of Bondita and the expression was clearly visible on his face. "Bo.. Bo... Bondita ko kya hua? Bondita ko kya hua Batuk?" He shook the shattered Batuk in a completely panicked state and Batuk just answered leaning on the floar, " police...police keh....keh rahe hai ki unhone aaj nahi humare ghar mein police veje the paiso ke bag leke nahi kisi mujrim ko pakde the iske liye.... Dada.... Dada, boudi jarur kisi musibat main hai.....aur....aur ho nah ho ishmein ush Mithilesh ka hath hai..." Anirudh felt as if the ground had slipped under his feet. For a moment everything became dark and shiver of fear flow through his spine. He ran towards the hall room like a mad and fell on the police's feet. "Meri....meri Bondita kaha hai? Kaha hai meri Bondita?....aap....aap please ushe dhundke layiye....ushe....ushe kuch nahi ho sakta.... Bondita....meri Bondita...." He started throwing his limbs crazily. Som and Kaka held him and made him stand on his feet. "Anirudh.... Anirudh beta sambhalo khudko.... Bahu.... Bahu bilkul thik hogi..." Kaka tried to console him but wiped his tears secretly. "Please Mr. Anirudh...yeh samay kamjor padhneki nahi balki apki patni ko dhundne ki hai....aap mujhe Mithilesh ke baremein puri information dijiye aur Mrs. Bondita kab, kaha, kese unse milti thi, unke rishte aur sab kuch...." The police suggested. "Mujhe.... mujhe Mithilesh ke baremein koi jankari nahi hai. Main to ushe janta bhi nahi. Aaj....aaj vo police ke roop mein jo aya tha ushise aur tab Bondita jab milne gayi thi ush ladke se tab Bondita ke muh se uska naam suna tha......par...par Bondita ki best friends ke pass uska information hoga....main....main abhi Trisha aur Sahil ko phone karta hu...." Anirudh went hurriedly on his wobbled feet to call Trisha and Sahil.

Sahil and Trisha both didn't have much information about Mithilesh. It seemed as if he had hidden himself in this huge world. No one knew anything about him but the thing they get was the phone number of one of Mithilesh's uncle but both Trisha and Sahil were not sure if this number would work or not. But Anirudh didn't lose his hope and called this number. The first few times the phone rang but no one picked it up. After fifth attempt someone's aged voice came from the other side. It was no one but Mithilesh's uncle himself. At last they found a string to reach Mithilesh! But the thing that made everyone dumbstruck was the acknowledgement of Mithilesh's uncle. "Mithilesh to kabka maar gaya hai....aaj se do saal pehle ek car accident mein uska death ho gaya tha....par aap sab itne saalo baad uske baremein kyu janna chahte hai?" Mithilesh's uncle asked in surprise. Lighting struck their head. The telephone fell from Anirudh's hand and he fell on the ground after not abling to stand anymore. "Hey Dugga Maa!"Kaka held his head in distress and Som and Batuk looked at eachother in shock.

.........

Bondita gained her consciousness slowly. Her eyes were drooping as someone had fed her sleeping pills. She could feel a severe headache and for it she couldn't open her eyes completely. But with her half opened eyes she tried to look around. She couldn't see anything clearly because of her blury vision and extreme headache. But what she understood was that she was in a dark room and her hands and feet were tied with rope with the the chair. She tried to scream but felt something in her mouth. A cloth was inserted in her mouth and that's why she couldn't scream. Fear and anxiousness both dawned upon her. Tears stung her eyes and her hands and legs were continuously trying to release themselves from the tied state, but failed. "Hey Dugga Maa....main kaha hu? Aur kese pohochi inha?.... mujhe.... mujhe kuch yaad kyu nahi aa raha hai?" She tried her best to remember but everything seemed hazy in her mind. She remembered the way she left the Roy Chawdhury Mansion with a broken heart but nothing more than this.

She could heard the opening of the door and someone entered slowly. Her vision had become clear somewhat and she could see someone was coming covering his face with a cloth. His black shirt had increased the darkness of the room more. But the initial open buttons of his shirt was revealing the deep scar mark on his chest. Bondita didn't take much time to understand he was no one else but Mithilesh. She tried to scream and released herself but couldn't. "Shant Bindu shant....itni bhi jaldi kesi.....abhi to bohot kuch baki hai" he smirked making Bondita furious more. He removed the cloth from her mouth and Bondita shouted, "Teri himmat bhi kese hui mujhe inha bandhe rakhneki..... mujhe jane de....main keh raha hu jane de....varna...." "Areh....itni bhi jaldi kesi? Mera surprise to dekh pehle.....fir to tujhe vesebhi humesa ke liye jana hai...." He replied with a evil smile. "Matlab?" Bondita uttered in confusion. "Tujhe bohot shokh tha nah mera chehra dekhne ka.....to dekh....." He pulled down the veil on his face at once and Bondita's eyes grew bigger in shock. Her hands and feet started doddering and face turned pale. She was drenched in sweat. Seeing the man in front of her she felt as if her heart would stop beating at that moment. "Satvik Dada!" Bondita's lips trembled in shock and dread.

______________________________________________________________________

I HAVE TOLD YOU EARLIER THAT I WILL REVEAL EVERYTHING IN THIS CHAPTER BUT COULDN'T WRITE MORE BECAUSE OF MY ONGOING EXAMS. AND I ALSO FELT THAT IT WOULD BE BETTER IF I LEFT THIS CHAPTER WITH THIS SUSPENSE. BUT PROMISE, I WILL REVEAL EVERYTHING IN THE UPCOMING CHAPTER. I HAVE STARTED WRITING IT 🤗

ENJOY IT AND DROP YOUR VALUABLE FEEDBACKS IN THE COMMENT SECTION. AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

FORGIVE ME FOR THE GRAMMATICAL ERRORS 🙏

LOTS OF LOVE 🧡
~WRITER ANKS
iam_anks03