Prom Night II

After a long time Anirudh opened his eyes. Bondita was still in his embrace. Her eyes were closed.

Anirudh: Bondita...( Softly)

Bondita opened her eyes and smiled.

Anirudh: aab thik ho? ( With concern)

Bondita: jab aap pash ho to kese nah thik hu main? Main thik hu....aur aab mujhe bohot relaxed bhi mehsus ho raha hai

Anirudh: thanks god!

Bondita: ek baat batau? ( Still keeping her head on his chest)

Anirudh: hmmm( caressing her cheeks)

Bondita: jab main aapke bahon mein hoti hu nah to mujhe bohot sukoon milta hai....esa lagta hai ki puri duniya ka khushi mujhe mil gayi hai....

Anirudh: Acha?

Bondita: aap mujhe humesa ese apke bahon mein sametke rakhiyega....

Anirudh: Haan Bondita vo to main rakhunga...par ab tum chalo mere sath...

Bondita: par kanha?

Anirudh: chalo nah....

Bondita: thik hai...

Anirudh took her to the hall again.

Bondita: patibabu inha!

Anirudh: Haan Bondita...

Seeing Anirudh, Alisha came.

Alisha: sir...where you had gone....I was waiting for you...ok let's come and continue our dance

Anirudh: I am sorry Alisha...I have danced with you...but it's time for Bondita...

Alisha: what?

Anirudh: yes...I want to dance with Bondita now

She went away from there with anger.

Anirudh knelt down and forwarded his hand towards Bondita.

Anirudh: may I have the pleasure to dance with you?

Bondita: yes of course...

She kept her hand on his hand. Anirudh stood up and held Bondita by her waist. She blushed and placed her other hand on his shoulder. The music started and they started swing with the flow of music. Their eyes met and they smiled with peace. He turned her. Now her back was facing him. He moved her hair to one side and placed his head on her shoulder. Bondita could feel her patibabu's hot breath. Bondita closed her eyes and bit her lip. Anirudh pulled her more close to him. Her perfume intoxicating him. He turned her again. Now again their eyes met. Their eyes were sparking, trying to say something.  They were dancing but lost in their own world. Their eyes as well as their every move reflecting their love for each other. Everyone was observing that. They were amazed. Though they didn't know anything about their relationship but they felt that they were made for each other. The people were talking that they had never seen a couple dance like this. While Trisha and Sahil holding eachother's hand were smiling looking at them.

Trisha: Inn donoki joriko kisiki najar na lage...

Sahil: Haan yaar.... vagban Inn donoki jori esehi banaye rakhe......

Alisha, Dimple, Dolly, Shrina and Bella had come to their house. Alisha was sitting on the sofa resting her chin on her hand. She was looking so serious.

Dimple: Alisha....

No response came from Alisha.

Dolly: leave her..

Dimple: ok. By the way don't you think there is something strange between Bondita and professor Anirudh.

Shrina: yeah! Professor Anirudh is damn handsome and bondita is soo beautiful 😍 ( she is not as much bad as the others)

Dimple: oh god! I am not talking about that. I mean their bond is strange....they don't look like a teacher and a student.

Alisha: not strange.... extremely strange!

All of them looked at her.

Alisha: didn't you see how they talk? Their staring at eachother.... their care for eachother.... is different....

Dolly: mmm I also have observed that.

Bella: that day I have seen Bondita holding professor's hand....

Alisha: what? Why haven't you tell me about this? ( Holding her neck due to anger)

All the girls came and tried to release Bella.

Girls: what are you doing? Leave her.... leave....she will die..... leave her...... please......

At last Alisha left her. Bella was panting and sweating.

Shrina: are you mad Alisha?

Alisha: I don't know what I am. But definitely know there is something fishy between Bondita and professor Anirudh.....and I have to find it out...

Shrina: if there is something between them then what's your problem? Why do you want to interfere in their personal life?

Alisha: because I can't loose professor Anirudh...... this shit Bondita is too clever....she is trapping him....but I....I won't let her do it....never never never!( Shouted)

Here in the hall.....

The music stopped. But they were still lost in eachother. They came back to reality with the sound of claps  around them.

Bondita: thank you

Anirudh: kis liye?

Bondita: mere sath dance karneke liye....

Anirudh: oooo...par main to khud tumhare sath dance karna chahta tha....

Bondita: achaji?

Anirudh: haanji

They smiled looking at eachother's eyes.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS THIS IS FOR TODAY 😋

HOPE YOU LIKE IT🤗

PLEASE COMMENT ABOUT YOUR VIEWS AND TELL ME WHAT'S YOUR FEELING ABOUT MY FANFICTION AND FOR THIS CHAPTER ALSO.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

I WILL TRY TO POST THE NEXT PART WHENEVER I WILL GET TIME.

LOTS OF LOVE FOR YOU ALL🧡

~WRITER ANKS

iam_anks03