When All Know The Truth

Next day Bondita woke up early in the morning and get ready for college. Anirudh was still sleeping due to the stressful previous day's incident. Bondita sit near him.

Bondita: patibabu.....uth jayiye...subha ho gayi hai( Slowly)

No response came from his side.

Bondita: patibabu..... patibabu.....( Shaking him)

Anirudh: kya hai Bondita....( In a sleepy tone still closing his eyes)

Bondita: college nahi jana hai kya? Dekhiye to time kya hua hai.....

Anirudh: Nahi....sone do mujhe....( Turned to the opposite side)

Bondita: areh...thik hai apko nahi jana maat jayiye par main jati hu...

She was about to go when Anirudh held her hand and opened his eyes.

Anirudh: Bondita....aaj tum bhi maat jao nah.....rest karo.... doctor ne kaha hai nah rest karneke liye...

Bondita: main thik hu patibabu aur doctor ne bhi to kaha hai ki agar koi problem na ho to main college ja sakti hu

Anirudh: Haan par ekhi din ki to baat hai...

Bondita: Nahi sir babu ( held Anirudh's both hands and sat near him).....next week se final exams start ho rahe hai....ish time agar main absent kari to bohot problem ho jayega.......

Anirudh: jaisi aapki marji....

Bondita: par aap agar aram karna chahte hai to koi problem nahi.....main Sahil aur Trisha ke sath chali jaungi

Anirudh: Nahi nahi....main abhi ready hoke ata hu

Anirudh yawned and stretched himself and went to the bathroom to get ready.

After having breakfast....

Anirudh: chalo Bondita.....

Bondita was lost in her thoughts.

Anirudh: Bondita...( Shaking her)

Bondita: Haan.....ji patibabu..

Anirudh: kaha khoyi hui thi?

Bondita: vo kuch nahi

Anirudh: to chale?

Bondita: Nahi....Mera matlab ki main akeli yah phir Sahil aur Trisha ki sath chali jati hu....

Anirudh: kyu? Main bhi to college hi ja raha hu...... to mere sath jane mein kya problem?

Bondita was quiet.

Anirudh: kya hua Bondita....koi problem hai?( Holding her shoulder)

Bondita: patibabu....aab sabko humare baremein pata hai to yeh awkward nahi lagega kya.......aur kal jo kuch bhi hua uske baad to aur bhi

Anirudh: Bondita ishmein awkward kya hai....aur hum to patipatni hai nah....to phir....aur yeh kya kalki baat ko lagake baithi ho.....buri chise yaad karni chahiye kya? Tum to meri himmat aur housle wali Bondita ho nah...aur main bhi to hu tumhare sath...

Bondita: Haan patibabu....main zadahi soch rahi thi...aab chaliye

Anirudh: Haan chalo...

When Bondita entered into the college everyone is looking at her weirdly with so many questions in their eyes. Some of them were also talking about anidita.

Girl 1: I have never thought that Bondita is the wife of professor Anirudh

Girl 2: me too..

Girl 3: what we are thinking about them after seeing those photos and what come out of it!

Girl 1: she is so lucky yaar to have such a handsome husband

Girl 2: wish I could have such luck!

Boys are also shocked and jealous of Anirudh as they had crush on Bondita.

Boy 1: I have never thought in my imagination that professor Anirudh would snatch Bondita from my life

Boy 2: I am heartbroken yaar!

Boy 3: and what about me guys? I was going to propose her today....but alas! All went to hell!

Boy 1: I can understand you bro...( Keeping hand on his shoulder)

Bondita entered into the class and saw that Trisha and Sahil were already there.

Bondita: Trisha... Sahil...

Trisha and Sahil were shocked seeing her there.

Trisha: Bondita...Tu aaj college kyu ayi? Doctor ne rest karneke liye kahethe nah

Bondita: areh baba main thik hu...

Sahil: kya thik hai tu...ekdin college nahi ati to duniya palat jati kya?

Bondita: oho...main keh rahi hu nah main thik hu...aur aab tum dono bhi patibabu jesa baat maat karo....aur hatho.... mujhe baithne do..

Sahil: Haan haan baith...

The situation was quite same in professors room. They were gazing at Anirudh weirdly. An awkward silence was prevailing there. Anirudh couldn't able to concentrate in his work due to this. At last he closed the notebook and stood up.

Anirudh: what happened? Why are you all staring at me like this? Am I a ghost or something else?

Professor Parth: nothing sir.... just we are so much surprised that we can't able to believe that Bondita is your wife ( poor professor liked Bondita from the 1st day)

Professor Hazel: exactly.... it's indigestible that you are married.... you don't look like that ( she had crush on Anirudh)

Professor Niti: yes! We have never thought in our imagination

Anirudh was silent for a moment. He couldn't make out what answer he should gave to them. After sometime of thinking he finally said

Anirudh: I can understand that you all are quite shocked with this sudden revelation of the truth....but it's true that I and Bondita are husband and wife

Professor Niti: yeah... it's quite shocking but I am really happy for both of you.A sincere and obedient Bondita and honest, intelligent Anirudh.... what a match!

All the professors: and we all are happy for both of you

Professor Hazel: Bondita is so lucky that she has a husband like you

Anirudh: no mam! I am the luckiest person having Bondita in my life

Professor Niti: you love her so much nah...

Anirudh: yes....more than anything.....she is my life, my everything ( smiled)

Professor Parth: wow! Really impressed seeing your bond and the way you fought for her yesterday was just amazing.... always love her like that ( said with a bit pain in his heart but he was really happy for them)

Anirudh smiled and thought about Bondita.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY LOVELIES....HOW ARE YOU ALL?

THIS IS THE NEW CHAPTER OF MY FANFICTION.

MY EXAMS ARE OVER SO NOW I CAN WRITE MORE WITHOUT ANY TENSION ( BUT OFF COURSE TENSION OF RESULTS IS NOT LEAVING ME)

DROP A STAR AND FILL THE COMMENT SECTION WITH THE LOVE OF YOUR COMMENTS.

LOTS OF LOVE 🧡
~WRITER ANKS
iam_anks03