Itni Jealousy?

Almost two months had gone....

Bondita entered into the college. She saw many students had gathered in the corridor around a poster. They were talking, laughing, cheering. In some of their hand a catalogue type magazine too. A few professors were also there. The same excitement was also seen in their faces. Bondita couldn't understand first what was happening. She couldn't able to see the poster also due to the crowd. Two girls were passing. She stopped them.

Bondita: hey Shrina and Bella stop...

Shrina: what happend Bondita

Bondita: I am also asking the same question.... what happend....why is so much crowd here? For what they are seemed so excited?

Shrina: oh god Bondita....may be you are the only person who don't know about today's night

Bondita: what do you mean?

Both: prom night!!

And they ran from there cheerfully.

Bondita: what? Wait...wait.... listen......chale gaye 🤦 yeh Trisha ki bachi kaha reh gayi?

She was searching for Trisha when she saw her in the mid of the crowd lost in her dream world.

Bondita: acha hua tu mil gayi....

Trisha: tum black coat pehnna main black gown pehnungi....hum dance karenge hath mein hath rakhke.....

Bondita: Trisha.... Trisha....( Shouted)

Trisha: background mein romantic gana aur stage mein hum.....hayeeeee....

Bondita: Trishaaaaaa.....

Trisha: Haan....kon hai...kon hai....( Came back to reality)

Bondita: tera vut...

Looking at Bondita from down to up.

Trisha: tuuuu...

Bondita: Haan main...

Trisha: Tu...Tu chilla kyu rahi thi...

Bondita: maharaniji yeh aap Jo apne sapno ke duniya mein the nah...unhase lane ke liye yeh sab karna parta hai...

Trisha: huu 😕

Bondita: chal Chor yeh bata college mein yeh kya chal raha hai? Sab itne excited kyu hai?

Trisha: areh budhu aj sab prom night pe jayenge.... college ke tarafse hum last year k students k liye specially organised kia gaya hai...

Bondita: ooo acha

Trisha: main to ja rahi hu Sahil ke sath...Tu nahi jayegi?

Bondita: main? Pata nahi.... patibabu ko puchna parega....unhe sayad yeh sab pasand nahi hai....sayad vo nahi ayenge...

Trisha: Acha? To fir piche dekh....

Bondita: kya?

She turned and saw her patibabu was surrounded by so many girls along with Alisha, Dimple, Dolly, Lina, Shrina, Bella and many more. Bondita's eyes widened. "Yeh patibabu in sab ke bich mein kya kar rahe hai" She thought. She hided herself behind the wall and started watching them.

Girls: sir sir please come with us nah..... please sir....pleeaasseeeee...

Anirudh: no no what will I do there...

Dimple: there will be beautiful decorations, food, dance and so many beautiful girls like us...you will definitely enjoy there...

Alisha: sir...the party will seem to be fade without you.... you are the only reason that why I am going

Dolly: and I too...

Lina: this will be first time with you and may be last also...

Girls: please sir... pleeaasseeeee.... pleeaasseeeee

Anirudh didn't able to think what to tell them. He didn't want to go with them. He was just looking for Bondita. If she wanted to come,he also will come. Suddenly his eyes went to the left wall. He saw Bondita was hearing all their talks hiding herself behind the wall. Her eyes reflecting her high voltage jealousy. She couldn't see her patibabu close to a single girl....but here was at least fifteen girls were surrounding him....how could she tolerate this? Anirudh didn't want to waste this amazing opportunity to tease his patnidevi. So he said....

Anirudh: ok ok..... when all of you are requesting  how can I say no to you?

Bondita's eyes became red due to jealousy and anger. " How can patibabu say like this? And those chipkalies.....what are they doing here?" She thought.

Alisha: really sir....you are coming?

Anirudh: yes my beautiful....

Girls: Awwww.....

Now Bondita couldn't bear it any more. She went to there straight and held Alisha's hand.

Bondita: Alisha..... principal sir is calling you..... please go with your friends ( giving a fake smile)

Alisha: ok ....

Alisha went with her friends.

Bondita: and girls.... what are you doing here? Go to your classes....

The other girls also left.

Now Bondita get chance to talk to her patibabu privately. She held his hand and almost pulled him to an empty classroom and closed the door. Anirudh became nervous.

Anirudh: Bondita kya kar rahi ho....koi dekh lega...

Bondita: koi dekh lega? Huuu.... Tab kisine nahi dekha kya jab itne sare ladkio ke bich mein khare hoke hihi hihi kar rahe the...

Anirudh: vo to main bass baatein kar raha tha...

Bondita: achaji? Yeh beautiful beautiful karke kon baatein karta hai....

Anirudh: vo to bass esehi...

Bondita: huu....😏

Anirudh: tumhe jealousy ho rahi thi kya?

Bondita: mujhe vala jealousy kyu hogi?

Anirudh: acha to thik hai....main jata hu....aur kuch baatein reh gaya Alisha se kehne ke liye......

He pretended to go when Bondita held his shirt's collar and pulled him towards her. Anirudh fell on Bondita. Their faces were in a inch distance. Anirudh became nervous at first.

Bondita: khabardar agar janeki kosis bhi ki to....varna....

Anirudh: varna?

Bondita: varna.....( Moving more closer to him..... now their noses were touching each other)

Anirudh closed his eyes. But now Bondita realised their proximity and became nervous. She was just taking back steps when Anirudh held her waist and pulled her closer to him. Bondita became more nervous. Her cheeks became red due to shyness.

Anirudh: varna kya Bondita? ( With a husky tone still closing his eyes)

Bondita: varna....patnipirit patibabu ban jayenge ( rubbing her nose with his)

Anirudh also became red. They were continuously blushing. After sometime they separated and bondita ran towards her classroom. Anirudh was still standing there smiling like a fool remembering those things that happened just a moment before......