Spending Some Quality Time

Bondita couldn't able to concentrate on her studies as her focus was on Anirudh, but Anirudh as a disciplined and devoted guy towards his duty, was teaching the students without seeing Bondita. This made Bondita mad on him sometime.

After 20 minutes....

Anirudh: Bondita.. give me your book...

Bondita: yes pa...sirrr..

Bondita gave him the book.
When the class ended Anirudh returned the book to Bondita and then went away straight...
Bondita was annoyed with her patibabu's behaviour. She was just about to keep the book in bag when suddenly she saw a letter in it. It was not there earlier. She opened it with confusion....

Meet me in the library after the last class....
Your
Patibabu

Bondita was overjoyed with this letter.She was blushing harder and smiling like a mad. She was about to jump with excitement when she saw Sahil and Trisha were staring at her with the same confused face.

Bondita: kya hua?

Trisha and Sahil: Tu bata tujhe kya hua?

Trisha: tere sar pe kahi vut to nahi char gaya nah?

Sahil: tujhe bukhar hoke bukhar sar pe to nahi char gaya?

Bondita: kya pagalo jaisi baatein kar rahe ho....ayesa kuch bhi nahi.

Trisha: to tu itni ajeeb bartav kyu kar rahi hai. Kavi ro rahi hai, kavi pathar ki tarah baithi rah rahi hai, to kavi has rahi hai....

Sahil: wo bhi uchal uchal ke....aur sir k samne bhi kaisi ajeebo gareeb bartav Kar rahi thi...

Bondita: wo..wo...kya hai na.. mujhe ghar walo ki yaad arahi thi to asehi..

Trisha: sach mein? ( In suspicious tone)

Bondita: ha ha..isiliyehi to kavi unhe yaad karke ro rahi thi to kavi unke sath bitaye palo ko yaad karke has rahi thi. Samjhi? Aur tu bhi samjha?

Trisha and Sahil: acha...

Trisha: to phir thik hai..

After last period...

Sahil: chal mein tum dono ko ghar chorke chala jaunga...

Trisha: ha ha thik hai..

Bondita: nahiiiii...

Trisha and Sahil: kya hua?( In shocked voice)

Bondita: Kuch nahi...wooo... Mujhe Kuch kam tha to main bad mein aa jaungi..

Trisha: to main bhi rah jati hu

Bondita: areh nahi. Tu ja main aa jaungi.

Trisha: sure nah?

Bondita: ha ha bilkul.

Trisha and Sahil: ok bye

Bondita: bye

Trisha and Sahil left for home and bondita left for home. She was little worried as she was not beautifully dressed to meet her patibabu, but happy thinking that she was going to meet her patibabu alone after 5 years.
Bondita was waiting for Anirudh. Anirudh was a bit late as he had to wrap up his works fast. There were no students in the college and the library was also empty. Anirudh came hurriedly.
Seeing Anirudh came Bondita hides herself. Anirudh called Bondita for several times but she didn't response. But Anirudh could hear her giggle. So he followed this sound. Bondita again hide herself behind another shelf. This was happening again and again for sometime. After a lot of efforts Anirudh finally found Bondita. Bondita was just about hide herself behind an big almirah when Anirudh came suddenly in front of her. She was shocked as well as a bit afraid at first. She was about to leave when Anirudh held her wrist and pulled her towards himself and bondita fell on his chest. Bondita was again shocked with his sudden action. She closed her eyes.