Prom Night I

In the evening.....

Anirudh came wearing a white coat. He was looking damn hot. Bondita was sitting on the sofa. After seeing Anirudh Bondita's eyes widened. She knew her patibabu was handsome and hot ....but never thought of this level. When Anirudh's eyes fell on Bondita,she immediately changed her expression and turned her face.

Anirudh: Bondita! Tayiar hui nahi abhi tak?

Bondita: huu....😏( Sitting on the sofa)

Anirudh: jana nahi hai kya??

Bondita: huu... Aap jayiye ush PROM NIGHT mein.... mujhe nahi jana.....

Anirudh: thik hai.....main ja raha hu....

After saying this he left. Bondita was shocked.

Bondita: yeh....yeh.... patibabu mujhe liye bagar hi chale gaye.....ek bar manaya bhi nahi.....ese kese kar sakte hai vo.....un chipkaliyo ki baat to samajh mein ati hai....par patibabu bhi.....huuu 😕

Bondita called Trisha.

Trisha: hello!  Trisha Khanna speaking.

Bondita: Khanna ki bachi chup kar aur sun meri baat...

Trisha: oo tuuuu....Haan bol bol

Bondita: oye....tu ajana please meri ghar....yeh patibabu to mujhe akela chorke prom night k liye nikal gaye....mein ghar mein akeli bethe bethe kya karungi? Tu aja nah....

Trisha: main? Nahi baba nahi....main sajdhaj ke kabse bethi hu Sahil ke sath prom night pe jaungi sochke....aur tu keh rahi hai tere ghar aau.... sorry sorry but nahi.....main to chali.....vese bhi unha na janeki zid teri thi....

Bondita: dushman ho tum sabke sab

And she cut the phone in anger.

* Anirudh was dancing with Alisha. His hand was on her waist. They were smiling looking at eachother. The other girls also around them. They were pulling Anirudh for dance with them. Suddenly Dimple came and hugged him........*

Bondita opened her eyes with a jerk. She had fallen asleep due to immense anger. But she had dreamt something which seemed to be the most disgusting one.

Bondita: no no no....mere patibabu unha pe akele hai....un chipkaliyo pe mujhe thora bhi bharosa nahi.....main main ese ghar pe nahi beth sakti.....mujhe jana hoga....Haan mujhe jana hoga....

She ran towards her room.

Bondita: par main pehnu kya....maine to kuch bhi tayiari nahi ki thi

She opened the wardrobe and saw a box wrapped with a beautiful paper was there. She was shocked. Who had kept this? She opened it confusingly and saw a beautiful pink gown with a chit in it. She picked the chit and read

Agar aane ki mann bana liya ho to yeh pehen lena. Tumhare patibabu ne khas tumhare liye kharidke laye hai.....

Tumhari
Patibabu

Bondita be like- awwwww.....

Bondita: itne bure bhi nahi hai patibabu....( Smiled)

She was in the pink sleeveless and backless gown gifted by Anirudh. The bun was loosely tied and a silver necklace in her neck and a silver bracelet in her hand. She was looking like a princess.  When she entered into the hall everyone's reaction was like Awwww. All the boys were staring at her with widened eyes and open mouth. But she didn't pay much attention to it. As her eyes were constantly looking for her patibabu. But suddenly she collided with someone and fell on his arm. Bondita closed her eyes due to fear. But soon she realised that this touch was something  which she knew  and a comfortable one. She slowly opened her eyes and saw her patibabu who had caught her from being fallen. He was looking at her without a blink of eyes. His gaze was deep and dark but full of love and care.