Alisha's Evil Move

Next day Bondita came to the college early. Anirudh had not come as he had gone for some work. When Bondita entered she saw everyone was staring at her in an odd way. Some of them were gossiping something pointing at her. She felt it's weird but ignored it. She went straight and entered into the classroom and what she saw....she felt the ground under her had slipped. The whole wall was covered with her and Anirudh's photo holding eachother's hand and in some of them contained their hug photo. She was dumbstruck. Alisha came and stood in front of her. An evil smile was in her face. She leaned towards her and whispered

Alisha: how is this surprise?

Flashback starts

While coming out of the hall Anirudh pulled Bondita towards him and hugged her.

Bondita: kya kar rahe hai patibabu? Koi dekh lega...

Anirudh: oho... tumhe thank you keh raha tha jo maine kahai nahi..

Bondita: par kisliye? ( Releasing herself from him)

Anirudh: tumne bhi to dance kia nah mere sath...

Bondita: hey vagban....thik hai thik hai aab ghar chaliye.... mujhe nind aa rahi hai bohot jorse...

Anirudh: Haan chalo...

They went.

Alisha had given money to a man to keep eyes on them. He clicked the photo of anidita while hugging and while going holding eachother's hand and gave it to Alisha.

Flashback ends

Rasina mam came ( vice principal of the college) and slapped Bondita.

Rasina: what's rubbish this Bondita? I have thought you are a sincere and obedient student. But you are doing such things with your professor.

Alisha: mam sorry for the interference...but I am sure sir Anirudh is not in this mess.....she might have done something with him.....he was not like that from beginning....but when he went with this so called Bondita and came after sometime in party.... he had changed ( acting to be so innocent)

Rasina: oh my god!( Sat on the chair keeping hand on her head)

Bondita couldn't say anything. She was speechless. She couldn't make out what was happening around her. Her brain was not working .

Girl 1 : look at this girl... how shamelessly she is standing here

Girl 2 : I will die after such things

Girl 3 : we may, but not she.... this kind of girl doesn't become embarrass...

Rasina: stop! Stop all of you!

Bondita gained some confidence and tried to speak.

Bondita: mam......( Slowly with a breaking voice)

Rasina: Don't say anything ( stood up)

Bondita: mam....mam please give me a chance to clear all this things.....( Begging)

Rasina: no .... never......you have done so many things and now I don't want a lecture from you

Bondita: mam... please....( Pleaded)

Rasina: go.....go out of my class...and.... and from this college too.... when principal sir will come he will decide what to do with you further

Everyone was laughing at Bondita. Bondita went out of there wiping her tears. She came to a roadside field and started crying bitterly. There was no one with whom she could share all those things. There were no one who could listen her. Anirudh was not there and maybe Trisha and Sahil hadn't come today. She was feeling alone. Anger, hatred,pain, all were condensing in her heart. She was crying.... crying  bitterly.

Suddenly she heard some voice. She turned and saw Alisha was standing there along with Dimple and Dolly. They were laughing at her. She stood up.

Bondita: why have you done all this things with me? What I have done with you. What?( Shouted)

Alisha: you have snatched my Anirudh from me...( Looking at her eyes)

Bondita: what rubbish you are talking....stop or else....

Alisha: or else what? What miss Bondita?.... Hahahaha.... You can't do anything...or else I should say you haven't imagine in your dream what is going to happen with you....much more than what happened a few minutes ago in the college...

Bondita: what?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO GUYS THIS IS FOR TODAY.

I HOPE YOU WILL LOVE IT.

DROP YOUR VALUABLE COMMENTS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE.

LOTS OF LOVE 🧡
~WRITER ANKS

iam_anks03