She's who now?

Tony POV

It is positive, huh. Wait it is positive oohhh my. 

"Nat, Nat are you still there?" No reply, guess she is shocked as well. No, no, nope nu uh this can't be real ugh but hdgvabfkvmd. 

I pinched myself. It's defintely real and why did I pinch myself so hard?. Anyway, what do we do now?

Do we tell the kid, or does she already know? I don't think she does or she probably would have already said. How did Nat know.  Well I don't mean how because it could have been a hunch but honestly I don't really know much about her especially her past.

Natasha POV

Right, oh my its her, I have my doubts but still it would make sense. I should probably tell the others.

I walked back into the interrogation room, calling any other Avengers who weren't already there. Should I tell them in front of her or not. Probably not. 

Once I had gathered everyone, I had come to my decision I would break it to her another way but not now. 

"Nat, do you want to tell us why we are all here?" Clint asked. I stared into his eyes, he had met her before  she stole his arrows. I smiled to myself before I was slapped back to reality. "Nat!" Clint shouted 

"Yeah sorry umm, Tony I can't do this, to many emotions you do it." Ugh I hated feeling like this, I'm going soft.

"Why do you have to pin this on me." Tony whined and I chuckled a bit. "Ugh, the girl in there" he said gesturing to the interrogation room, "that's is actually Nat's niece"

"Who I thought was dead, for years." I interrupted

"If you were going to interrupt you could have just said the whole thing ya know"

I gave Tony a sympathetic look but the rest of the Avengers looked shocked. Gosh I am so glad all of them were told at once I don't think I could do this multiple times.  

"So she is who now, I mean she is your..." Cap said, trying to wrap his head around it

"Yep" I replied obvious he wasn't going to finish his sentence.

"And you thought she was..."

"Yes"

"Should we be more or less concerned"

"More, definitely more"

"Oh dear. What are we going to do"

"We are going to give her a break kind of thing and direct her to the empty room, the one with wooden floors and we are going to leave her some Ballet shoes."

"I'm sorry, you just said we should be more concerned and we are going to let her dance?" Stark asked joining in with the others confusion.

"If you put it simply yes, but I am trying to identify how concerned we should be." I replied, more collected now.

"Riggghhhhhhttt ok, come on everyone lets not argue with the scary lady." Clint said as he turned to walk away.

I need to go set some things up, but the same question keeps bugging me.

How.

Black widow- The Forgotten ChildOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara