Remember her?

Madeline's POV.

For as long as I can remember I have been trained, conditioned for one purpose only. Thats what I've always been told. Natasha Romanoff, one of the best Black Widow operatives, but a defect. Now working with the other side, the Avengers and even went so far to destroying the Widow operative. 

My instructor never gives up, but thats really all I know about her, I don't know her name, whether she is a girl or not but I do know that no matter what the traitorous Black Widow did she rose from those flames. 

Throughout my life mercy is a wish that is out of reach, if you want to survive you have to be level headed and tough. Never show a weakness rather, find them.

I was raised by Strucker and Instructor. Fun. With the protocols of the Red room but with new tech from H.Y.D.R.A and Strucker's favourite, the mind stone. 

After years of studying the Avengers I've gotten kinda of invested in them. Seeing their strengths weakness all the beauty of a security camera. 

But today, I get to go out. Seems kind of basic I know but got to have some goals. Plus you get kind of sick of walls after a while. I mean why do you need things to walk into all of the time? 

Anywayyyyyyyyyyy, my objective is simple, cause havoc. Which is SUPER fun, I do it all the time, all I've got to do it muck around, get on some peoples nerves and gather some stuff. And since I'm doing it, it will probably be in that order......