My name?

Madeline POV

I've got them scared now. You think for the worlds first line of defence they wouldn't be shook so easily. Some of the Avengers are kind of confused but that doesn't really matter.

They all burst into the room minutes after Romanoff returned. I can't place her face but something about her reminds me of someone I used to know. 

Staring directly into her eyes I said "I have heard so much about you. Some of you training others, questions such as why did you leave? Why would you leave? Nevertheless, they said you were one of the best." As I said this I could tell Romanoff was rattled a bit, I had hit a nerve.

"Umm, sorry but quick question I know you probably... well never mind... who are you exactly ?" Stark asked, his voice went a bit higher near the end.

I shrugged nonchalantly, to be honest this is getting a bit to predictable so why not play along and have a bit of fun? "My name?" I asked knowing full well thats is along the lines of what they wanted.

"Well yes, that would be helpful" Tony replied with a hint of sarcasm

"Madeline" I said, pleased to see that reaction on the widows face. Why not do it again? "Madeline Belova". At that point Romanoff walked out of the room. She knows who I am. Just, why can't I place her?

Steve POV

As soon as she said her name Natasha went tense and I knew something was up. What surprised me the most was she actually walked out of the room. I know that she suspects that the girl, Madeline, came from the same place she was trained, similar at least but what about her name shocked her?

I walked out of the room following her after after giving my fellow teammates a look to clue them in why.

"I want a DNA test" Natasha burst out seconds after the door closed.

"What do you mean, do you know who she is?" I asked

"I want a DNA test Steve stop with the questions"

"Fine, I'll ask Tony to see if he can run one in the lab"

"Thankyou"

She started to walk away but then I asked "I'm no expert but don't they need a sample of someone else in these DNA tests. I'm not really sure but I think that is how it works"

"Tell Tony to use mine" she replied with only a slight stop, not bothering to turn around. 

Use her DNA? What is going on here, and who is this Madeline?