The first encounter

Narrator POV

Tony, Steve and Natasha are planning to go and have a stakeout around the area the girl has regularly shown up.

Natasha's POV

I think this is a bad idea but Tony is excited and Cap gave in so there is not much I can do. Cap insisted on putting an agent in to see if he can get a closer look. If spotted, the agent has permission to engage as running away or any forms of violence may be too suspicious. 

Madeline's POV

Campout day 5. Finally a bit of attention. Behind me is a man I haven't seen around before. I don't think he knows that I've seen him but he obviously doesn't want me to. I'll give him 2 more minutes to make the first move and if not I will. 

*2 minutes later*

He has done nothing-my turn. I slowly emerged from behind the bin I was crouching behind and walk over to where the man was. 'An agent' I gasped to myself, clearly not a very good one I could clearly see the S.H.I.E.L.D logo on his shoulder and he made no effort to hide his gun. Was he trying to assert some sort of authority?

The man notices that I have spotted him and after allowing me to have my examination, he speaks "Um hi" he says hesitantly, "how come you are all alone here, have you lost your parents?" He doesn't seem very experienced and almost afraid of me

The man notices that I have spotted him and after allowing me to have my examination, he speaks "Um hi" he says hesitantly, "how come you are all alone here, have you lost your parents?" He doesn't seem very experienced and almost afraid of me. Guess my little camera trick worked.

"Sorry, I have been waiting here as I think that my mother works at the building next door but I am to afraid to go in." I said, trying to make sense of the mans intentions.

"Why are you afraid?" he asked

With a split second to think I answered "as I haven't seen her for years and what if she doesn't recognise me of if she has changed or I'm wrong and she is simply not there?" I start to force myself to tear up a bit still trying to determine what he is here for. I know that S.H.I.E.L.D is watching me. I want them to, my mission depends on it.