Birth of a Vision

Madeline POV

Clint and I had been sitting for a while trying to find my aunt. After some movement of dials to change channels, there was a series of beeping which I recognised as Morse code. Clint started to write down the letters.

"S-O-K-O-V-I-A. Sokovia, she's in Sokovia lets go to the others." He exclaimed.

As we walked in Steve did the same from the other side of the room, accompanied by the twins.

"I'm gonna say this once." He announced.

"How about 'nonce'?" Tony replied as he looked up.

"Shut it down!" Steve commanded.

"Nope, not gonna happen." Tony taunted.

"You don't know what you're doing." Steve said as he walked forward with his hand out.

"And you do? She's not in your head?" Banner questioned siding with Tony as to which Tony gestured his head to the side with a sassy look on his face.

"I know you're angry." Wanda started to reason.

"Oh, we're way past that. I could choke the life out of you and never change a shade." Banner interrupted.

"Banner, after everything that's happened..." Steve interjected.

"That's nothing compared to what's coming!" Tony shouted.

"What?" I asked. "What's coming" Receiving only a side glance as if I was supposed to know, presumably he meant another alien attack, but you can never be entirely sure.

"You don't know what's in there!" Wanda continued, her accent commanding the room, barely causing her to raise her voice.

"This isn't a game..." Steve continued to reason.

"The creature...!" Wanda went on.

Clearly tired of this I saw Pietro roll his eyes before he started to run around destroying all the lab equipment. Barely giving time for Tony and Bruce to take in the fact that the lab was now trashed as he ran.

"No, no. Go on. You were saying? " Pietro said now with a smile on his face.

His smugness was soon interrupted with the sound of a bullet which caused the glass below Pietro to smash resulting in him falling through and Wanda shouting the name of her twin in desperation and shock.

Everyone stood in a ready stance waiting to defend themselves against whoever or whatever caused the damage only for it to be revealed that it was actually Clint, who had snuck off, probably to only do this.

"What? You didn't see that coming?" he grinned, obviously pleased it had worked out so well.

"Go ahead, p*** me off." Banner challenged Wanda after watching her reaction of what had just happened to her brother. Knowing she was now alone.

As everyone was still taking in what had just happened, Thor stormed in pounding the cradle-thing with his hammer. Ensuing in a powerful bolt of lightning coming off it, bringing the body to life.

"Wait!" came the cry of multiple voices at once as the body emerged surrounded by steam. Most took a step back unsure of what to do now this pink looking popsicle stayed in some form of squat position. Everyone but Wanda who seemed intrigued, only tilted her head slightly to the side.