A Monologue from Leo

AN:/ This is going to be EXTREMELY short so just expect that. I just wanted to write a bit on these two love birds since it's Valentine's Day.
I'll be getting a manicure and then watching movies in my room all day. What about you guys? Do you have plans?
Anyways. Read. Review. Enjoy your day!

Leo leaned forward until he was well up in Nico's space. Slowly he traced his thumb over the boys' lips and then wiped the tears from his left cheek, pressing a delicate kiss below the eye. He repeated his actions on the right side.

"I need you to listen," he whispered as he traced his hands in the raven locks. "I know your mind is gonna go a thousand directions and you're going to come up with a hundred arguments, but wait till I'm done okay?" Nico subtly nodded, eyes downward. So Leo took a deep breath, pulled one hand from his boyfriends' hair and grasped his neck, thumb working to sooth the tension where it met his shoulder.

"I believe you," those words alone had Nico tensing and shuttering, a soft mewl escaping his lips like a wounded puppy. "But I don't see it the way you do." Nico finally looked into Leo's warm brown eyes. He couldn't fathom what that could possibly mean, but he promised to stay quiet so he did.

"If I were to take off, leave you behind so I wouldn't be touched by the curse, I wouldn't last very long. Gods Nico. You're everything to me! You're the only one who actually showed me affection and cared for me and held me and loved me and I can't lose that. I would never leave that. I'd rather die," he spat and paused when he felt Nico jerk in his arms. Nico's face was pinched tight with exertion as he tried to keep his mouth closed. He had so much he longed to say, but he let Leo continue.

"I spent years and years hating myself because I couldn't keep anyone. I was always alone. Always a third wheel. Always just an annoying kid who tagged along. And if you're going to ditch, I won't be attributing it to this curse. My heart isn't very intelligent and it's just going to count it as a loss. It's going to be another case of abandonment. It's going to be Calypso using me to get off that island so she could peace out immediately. It's going to be Echo staying with an egotistical asshole instead of the dude who would've given here everything. Jason taking Piper to New Rome. But it'll be worse," Leo paused in a feeble attempt to not burst into tears. "It's going to be so much worse. Because I know your love. You aren't a wish or a pipe dream. You're the love of my life and I'd like to keep you thank you very much.

Gods Nico! Don't be so selfish! Honestly! You're only thinking about yourself here! You're trying to cushion the pain by ditching me and boo hoo hoo you're scared of the big bad curse. Well isn't that better?! Wouldn't it be better if I was broken in half by a minotaur, my brains pecked out by harpies, wouldn't that be better than you reaching into my chest and ripping my heart out? We have time together. Right here. Right now. We have time together. And you want to end it?"

Leo sighed deeply and let his hands drop, his shoulders slump. "I'd understand. But ask yourself. Are you afraid for me to die because you don't want me to lose my life or because you don't want to be left behind? If you have me in mind at all, know that I'd rather stay at your dads place than walk on this earth feeling hated, abandoned, and alone. I may end up dead either way. So...do you love me Nico?" he asked glancing up at the pale boy before him.

"I...Leo you know-," he was cut off as flames literally danced in the curly boys eyes. "Do. You. Love. Me," he growled out.
"I love you more than anything," Nico whispered before glancing into Leo's stern eyes."Then we're never having this chat again. If you love me, keep me."