He's Mine

AN:
Some things you should know about this chapter, it contains smut. I know some of you love that, others hate it, so I wanted to let you know that this is a filler chapter (though I personally think it's adorable) but if you hate smut, go ahead and skip this one.
Also, it's been a while, but this chapter has POV, it's coming from Leo.
So yeah! Enjoy! Comment if you like it or hate it or whatever. Or like, send a smiley face or say hi. Just like, say something, ya know?

Thanks! Love you all!

Leo's POV
I walked sluggishly into the canteen and scanned the room for Nico. When I woke up this morning I realized I hadn't seen the little sucker for 24 hours. That's a no-no. We're not co-dependent or anything, yesterday proved that, but I just like to see him okay? He's cute. And he likes me, which is a bonus if you ask me.
I grabbed a tray and chose a few pieces of bacon and an apple. I wasn't particularly hungry this morning. After scraping one of my bacons into the alter I gave a good morning to my pop and trudged over to slide in next to Nyssa. The brunette grinned and pulled me into a gentle headlock before aggravating my ridiculous curls even further. "How's my favorite sibling this fine morning?" she asked me with bright eyes. Gods, who even are morning people? I groaned noncommittally in response. She knows me. Lyssa isn't about to get all up in arms and host a formal interrogation just because I'm not quite awake yet.
Chatter continued throughout the meal as the campers discussed which activities they'd be entertaining themselves with today. There was a nasty winter storm hitting New York right now, but thanks to the camp's magical borders, we would be enjoying a warm sunny day. I couldn't commit to anything because I wanted to track down Nico first. Where was he anyways? Maybe he slept in. That's a legitimate thought actually. The lazy bum.
I zoned out as Chiron gave morning announcements and slipped quickly out towards the cabins. Reaching the tall dark cabin that my boyfriend -ha I get to say that now -never gets old- but yeah, where he stays when he's here. I boldly stepped inside because Hazel had returned to Camp Jupiter a few days ago, which means Nico was the only one living here right now.
Sure as I'd guessed, he was out cold, wrapped in a mass of blankets. Gods he's cute. I stepped forward and crawled on top of the pale boy. He groaned and stirred a bit, but didn't wake. His eyelashes were so dark, splayed out on his smooth pale cheeks. Speaking of which, I could lick his cheek bones, they're so perfect. It's sickening. His pouty lips were pulled lightly into a frown. I want to kiss it away, then tickle him till that rich chuckle escapes his guarded mouth. Most people hate that about Nico, but I love it. Not just anyone can open him up, and even less can amuse him, entertain him, and earn his love and admiration. I don't know how, but somehow after all my pestering I'd broken through.
I sighed and kept watching him as he slept. I never denied being a creep okay? You would too if you had the chance. He's freaking flawless. And he's mine.
Running my fingers through his raven hair I leaned forward and adjusted so I was fully lying on him, before kissing his nose, his left cheek, his right cheek, his chin, his right ear, and his jaw. As I was working my way across his jaw towards his left ear, his eyes finally peeled open.
"Whaa?" he murmured in confusion as he failed to shift under my weight. I knew exactly when his eyes finally focused on mine because they softened immediately. I couldn't help it, I pounced. Pressing my lips to his own I kissed him eagerly. Winding his thick hair around my fingers I groaned as he freed his own hands from his cocoon to draw me closer still. We stayed like that for a good bit, just enjoying one another. I finally pulled back and he whined in protest, but I just grinned at him. He is so precious. And he's mine. I pulled off my shirt, and he understood, kicking at the blankets that entangled him before sitting up to get better access to me. He'd been sleeping in just his boxers, so I didn't need to worry about that. I froze momentarily though to just look at him. Yeah he was white as a sheet, but he was fit. You wouldn't think so when he goes around in those dark baggy tee's but he's toned. I crawled forward like a lion going in for the kill before kissing his right peck, turning to place my cheek over his heart, find the steady beat pounding a bit harder than usual. I grinned at him and indulged in his questioning eyes. "I've got you pretty worked up haven't I Mr. di Angelo?" The challenge in his eyes immediately wrecked me. I was so far gone on this boy. A moment later he lunged forward, flipping me so he was on top. "Oh I'm worked up alright," he growled before devouring my lips with his own. His hands roamed me in an almost frantic manner, quickly petting and exploring and clutching at whatever he could reach.
Soon I was panting and squirming below his touch, whining under all his attentions. I thrust my hips up, desperate for more contact. We rutted mindlessly until we reached our release. Finally sated he collapsed on top of me, mouthing lazily at my jawline. I traced my fingers up his spine, smoothed out over his boney shoulder blades before skimming back down and grabbing a handful of his ass. Did I mention he has a perfect butt as well? It's true. My antics apparently got to him though because that deep, rich, flawless chuckle I'd been craving escaped his lips. He propped himself on his elbows so he could look me in the eyes.
"So are you especially horny today or what?"
I pouted at him. Yeah I'm a flipping teenager, but I do have some level of control... Sometimes... Every once in a while. That's not the point.
"I missed you," I whined leaning forward to nuzzle my cheek into his neck. "It's been like 24 hours!"
He rolled his eyes and gave me a peck. "You desperate little minx," he whispered, voice dropping. I groaned and flopped backwards, squirming once more. "We have a day ahead of us Nico, you can't keep me trapped in your bed all day," I reprimanded, but he apparently wasn't giving in that easily.
"I could," he whispered right into my ear before nibbling on it. I couldn't fight the shiver that raced down my spine.
Suddenly the door burst open and we both jumped in surprise. "APHRODITES WARDROBE! HOLY GODS ON MOUNT OLYMPUS! WHY?! WHAT?! GUYS!!!" screamed a flailing Connor Stoll as he closed his eyes and put on a production worthy of Broadway. When he finally settled down he stood with his hands over his eyes and demanded we get dressed. I pulled my shirt on and waited for Nico to clothe himself. We'd need to do more than that, but it could wait for now at least.
"Okay, now why are you in my cabin?" growled Nico as he stood angrily before the son of Hermes. I stayed crisscross on the bed, letting Nico take the lead on this one. Connor dropped his hands and peeked at us as if we'd still be half naked. When he saw us both fully clothed he let out a sigh of relief before responding. "We found something and we think its Leo's and we figured he'd be with you. Though I didn't think he'd like, be with you. Like, come on!" he stomped and flailed some more. I couldn't help but laugh at the whole situation. Nico glanced at me, amusement flickered in in his dark eyes before he addressed Connor once more. "We'll meet you outside in like ten minutes. Now get out of my cabin and think twice before barging in here again," he demanded.
Right before Connor left, Nico lunged forward and yanked him back in by his collar. The gangly demigod looked to me for an explanation, but I just shrugged, as lost as he.
"If you tell a soul about what you saw here," snarled the son of Hades, "You're not going to have a soul. Have I made myself clear?" Despite being shorter and younger, Nico was someone to be feared. Connor paled significantly and nodded frantically before bolting out the door.
As soon as the door slammed shut we both burst into laughter. I love this boy so much. And I'm the luckiest dude on the planet. You wanna know why? Cause he's mine.