He slowly slid his digits out of me again and replaced it with his mouth lapping up all my juices, not letting a single drop go to waste.

"Please," I whispered lowly through harsh pants. I needed him now more than ever, and I didn't know much longer I could take without having him inside of me.

"What do you want, amore mio?" Nathaniel murmured, slipping out of his boxers before sliding up my body until we were eye level again. I could feel his length resting against my belly, igniting the flame within me.

"You," I breathed, heat rushing to my head from the anticipation.

"Beg," he mumbled, planting wet kisses at the base of my throat, trailing up to my jaw.

"Please, Nathaniel," I whimpered, wrapping my arms around his neck, wanting to feel him. He slid his thick swollen cock up and down my slippery folds, his eyes filled with pure lust and desire.

"Please, what?"

"Please, fuck me until the sun comes up," I whispered seductively, remembering his words.

Nathaniel cursed lowly, lowering his hips, and I gasped loudly as he pressed himself slowly into me.

"Shit, you're so fucking tight," he groaned, pulling out and tapping his dick against my entrance before pressing into me again, going deeper this time.

"Holy shit, Nathaniel!" I screamed out, digging my nails into his back as pure pain and pleasure coursed through my body like a rapid wildfire.

He slid out again, keeping only the tip inside of me, and looked down, concern flickering across his face.

I nodded slowly, letting him know I was okay, not being able to form words at the moment, and he leaned in, seizing my lips as he shoved his entire length into me with one thrust knocking the breath out of my body.

"Oh my god!" I managed to choke out through ragged breaths throwing my head back as he filled me up.

"Fuck, you feel so good," Nathaniel growled, gripping my thighs, spreading them wider  before pulling back, then slowly sliding into my throbbing cunt again, penetrating me completely.

My vision instantly became blurry, and tears stung my eyes from the immense amount of pain and pleasure coursing through my veins.

"Look at me, Anastazi," Nathaniel demanded. I hadn't realized I closed my eyes until I was forced to pry them open only to look up and see his dark, passion-filled eyes hovering over mine. "I want to do this right. I've never made love to anyone before, but if it would be with anybody, it'd be with you and only you."

He lifted his hips, easing slowly inside of me, and I wanted nothing more than to throw my head back and cry out from the overwhelming sensation coursing through my body but instead, my eyes remained on him.

"I want to take my time exploring your body," he grunted, sliding his hand down my side to grip my waist as he thrust upwards, his thick cock gliding through my tight walls with ease.

"I want to memorize that dazed look on your face every time I slide into you; I want to hear you moan my name over and over again," Nathaniel groaned as he snapped his hips forward, his eyes never leaving mine. We stayed like that for a few minutes, him slowly thrusting into me, memorizing all of my facial expressions while I moaned out in pleasure until he broke first to lock his lips with mine.

"You're so fucking addicting," he mumbled, pulling away as he sped up, his promise of taking things slow and steady falling apart with every second that ticked by.

"Nathaniel," I cried out his name again, arching my back as he slid deeper into my throbbing pussy, feeling as if he were devouring my long-lost virginity all over again.