Taken

3rd Person POV

"STAND UP! HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SURPASS ALL MIGHT IF YOU CAN'T EVEN TAKE THAT!!" Endeavor screamed at the young 5 year-old boy.

"Please! Stop pushing him, he's only 5!" Rei pleaded.

"He's ALREADY 5! He can take it! Get out of my way woman!!" Endeavor replied.

SMACK

"M-momma?..." The small boy with peppermint hair whispered as he looked up from the floor where he had been throwing up.

11:00 PM

The small boy had been lying in his bed wide awake for 2 hours now, he couldn't stop thinking and he couldn't stop feeling the pain from training. He turned to his other side only to see a dark figure outside of his window looking in with what seemed to be a camera.

Shoto immediately jumped off of his bed and asked who the figure was.

"W-Who are you?!" Shoto exclaimed with a bit of fear.

The figure didn't respond, he just ran away. Shoto was scared and confused. Why would somebody come to their house this late at night?

Shoto just decided to brush it off thinking it was some kind of guard hired by their father to make sure nothing suspicious was going on late at night.

A few nights later, Shoto had heard his mother talking on the phone and went to check it out. As he walked towards the kitchen he could overhear what she was talking about.

"Everyday, the children seem more like him. I can't take it anymore, I can't raise them, especially Shoto. His left side looks so much like his father... i-it's... his left side is unbearable to me..."

Shoto was quite hurt from this he didn't want to be like his father at all, he wanted to save people not hurt his family.

"Momma? W-What are you saying?" Shoto asked with a sad tone and expression.

His mother immediately stopped talking she turned her head and her sweet gray eyes that were once filled with kindness were horrifying, they were big with a look of surprise but you could see that in her eyes there was nothing 'sane' about them.

The tea kettle started whistling loudly, she grabbed it, tilted Shoto's head back and poured it onto his left side of his face. He screamed in pain, it hurt, the heat felt cold and painful. When the all of the water had emptied from the kettle Rei immediately realized what she had done. She was horrified that SHE the mother of 4 children did that to the youngest of all of them.

"SHOTO! I'M SO SORRY!!" Rei shouted while tears formed in her eyes.

"WHAT'S GOING ON HERE?!" Endeavor screamed as he stomped into the kitchen. He then saw the kettle, Shoto and Rei hugging, and soon put the pieces together.

"You sick woman..."

After Rei had been sent to the hospital

"What an ironic woman, to hurt you at such an important time." Endeavor stated

"Where's momma?" Shoto asked, his tone soft and sad.

"Oh, she hurt my master piece so I sent her to a hospital."

"It's your fault she hurt me." Shoto growled, his soft tone now harsh and mean.

"Don't you DARE talk to me like that boy!" Endeavor scolded

Shoto looked down sadly.

"Go to your room. You need to sleep at least 8 hours apparently." Endeavor commanded

Shoto was sitting on his bed, crying. Suddenly the glass of his window shattered, he looked up shocked. Four men then came in through the now broken window.

Shoto immediately got into a fighting stance

'Maybe this is just some sort of test organized by father to see how well I deal with people breaking in' Shoto thought hopefully. Sadly, he was wrong.

The men then jumped at him, Shoto created a wall of ice to block himself the men destroyed it Shoto then used his fire to make them back away from him, flames started dancing on his left side. Once he saw the orange on his left he immediately thought of Endeavor and deactivated his left. The men saw this as an opening and stuck him with a needle and injected it into his neck. They removed the needle and he collapsed unconscious on the  ground.

The men then took him and brought him back to their base to show their boss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

688 Words

IDEA IS NOT ORIGINAL!!                                                                                                                                                  Original idea by @ReiYukio62836

Hey there! This was my first time writing so I apologize if it isn't good, I am not a very good writer so yeah. If there is anything I can improve on then please tell me! I'd love to know how I can improve my writing! Anyway, thank you so much for reading this chapter! Have a wonderful rest of your day!