"Hmm, looks like it's already been changed," he says and I smile.

"That's what I worked on this morning, sir. I confirmed the meeting changes with all of the assistants. I tried to make it exactly how you wanted it," I say meekly and his eyes shift to me.

"It's exactly how I want it, Cameron. You're making my life easier. I want you working in here with me, I'll take you to my meetings and I want you to keep track of the major points we go over during the meetings. I like doing that so I have something to reference to later on. I did it myself because I don't trust Alexa but you've proven yourself to be trustworthy. If you don't mess up on the small things it's a good indicator that you won't mess up on the more important things." He tells me firmly.

I find myself getting lost in his eyes. I want to celebrate because from what he just said, I'll be spending all of my time with him. I've fucking achieved exactly what I set out to do. Now the only thing that is left is to take over the position of Nash's assistant once my internship is over. I can't imagine that Nash will let me go, he clearly prefers me over Alexa.

"It will be my pleasure to work with you,sir," I tell him.

Everyday I bring him his coffee and we begin our day by going over his schedule. I attend meetings with him and take notes so that he can concentrate on the topic at hand. We eat lunch together and he starts trusting me with access to his computer, his iPad and even his phone.

He ignores Alexa and she's basically just become a receptionist. She just answers the phone and lets him know when someone else has arrived for a meeting.

She hates my guts now but I don't give a shit. I end alienating the rest of the interns but I don't care as long as I work closely with Nash.

I start traveling with Nash, and it's honestly my favorite aspect of working with him. He relies on me for almost everything and I'm proud to say I haven't let him down once.

There's a strange sexual tension with us and even though I know it's mostly on my part, I get the feeling that it's coming from him too. Sometimes I'll catch him looking at me with a hungry expression on his face but it doesn't last long.

"There's a gala this Wednesday and I want you to attend with me," Nash tells me. We're sitting in his office and he catches me off guard but I wouldn't ever decline.

"Of course, sir. I would be honored to attend," I tell him quietly.

"Cameron, don't call me sir anymore. We've been working closely together for a few months, haven't we? Call me Nash," he says with a smirk on his face and I can't stop the blush that heats my face.

I finally meet Lea Grier at a benefit gala in Washington. Nash wanted me there, he didn't really give me a reason so I put on my best black suit and arrive with Nash.

She's an ice queen and ignores my presence entirely. Even when Nash introduced me she didn't even respond, she is so fucking rude. I spend the entire gala with Nash, he really doesn't let me leave his side, it makes me feel special and wanted. He barely pays any attention to his wife and I can't deny that I'm happy about it. It makes me wonder how happy he truly is with her. Maybe their happiness is faked and just for show.

Time moves fairly quickly and I'm 3 months into my internship and I'm Nash's closest employee,. He's never lost his cool with me and I've been able to calm him down when he's gotten heated.

I'm returning to the office with our lunch and everyone is quiet and staring at Nash's office door with wide eyes. I brush past them and even Alexa looks scared.

I hear crashing, cursing and yelling. But I'm not scared.

I knock on the door. "Nash?"

There's silence on the other side and he opens the door abruptly. He pulls me inside and shuts the door behind us and locks it.

I approach his desk and I look around, his office is a complete mess. The frame that holds his wedding picture with Lea is smashed in the floor. I turn around and look at him. He's never looked so good. His tie is undone, his hair is messy and falling across his eyes. And the expression on his face makes me so weak.

It makes my heart pound and my palms get sweaty. He comes up to me, we're so close. I want him. I want him more than I've ever wanted anything in the world. But I can't have him and it burns my soul.

He's so close to me now, and even as I'm thinking that I'll never have him he grips my hip tightly and pulls me towards him.

I gasp and we stare at each other for a few moments.

"I have no reason to resist you anymore," he growls softly and then smashes his lips against mine. I immediately wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him back with equal fervor. He picks me up and puts me on his desk and reattaches his lips to mine.

Our kiss gets deeper as he slips his tongue into my mouth and tangles them together. He grinds his hips against mine and I moan into our kiss I want him so bad. I want him to take me right here, right now.

"So fucking beautiful," he mumbles as he licks at my bottom lip and then sucks it with his mouth. "I've been wanting to kiss these plump pink lips for such a long time."

He cups my face with his hands and strokes my cheeks gently. I run my hand down his back, desperate to feel his skin. I pull his shirt out and slip my hands under it. He shivers when I begin to stroke his back gently.

His lips kiss my jaw and down to my neck. He licks that spot and makes me so hard and I moan softly. He begins to suck on it and lick it and his hand goes down to my erection, he palms and rubs it with his hand.

"God, Nash I've wanted you so badly," I whisper as my eyes flutter shut. "You're as good as I imagined."

He pulls away from my neck and our eyes meet. We're both breath hard, his eyes are dark with lust and he has a hungry look on his face.

He leans into my ear and sucks on the lobe slowly.

"I'm going to fuck you so good, Cameron. That's a promise." He whispers into my ear and makes me shiver.

I'm dazed with lust for Nash. Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined that this would happen today. That I would be here with Nash kissing him and caressing him.

"Meet me at Fairfax 8pm room 2301," he commands me. There's no way I could ever say no to him.

"Okay," I murmur in agreement and he brushes his lips against mine, teasing me. I tangle my hands in his hair and I pull his lips down to mine.

His kisses are addictive and I want more, I need more. He nibbles at my lips and then moves his lips against mine in a rough kiss. I know my lips will be bruised after this but I don't give a fuck.

He's sucking on my bottom lip again, he lets it go with a smack and then soothes it with his tongue before sliding it into my mouth and battling my tongue for dominance. He wins. He explores my mouth once again.

His phone rings and he groans and pulls away. He takes out his phone and I peek at the screen and see Lea's picture. He rejects the call but he steps away from me and my hands fall to my side.

"We have a meeting in 30 minutes and I look like a bum," he says and I laugh softly. I like this side of Nash, the side that feels comfortable to joke around with me. I help Nash put his tie back on and help him style his hair so that he looks immaculate again.

He presses a soft kiss on my lips.

"Tonight. 8pm." He promises softly and I can't wait for it.

A/n- trying to get things moving! Thoughts you guys like this or nah?