xiv. if i ruled the world.

tw / nsfw

After her promotions for Uh - Oh ended, Minju got a slight break before SM wanted to jump right in with her comeback. During that time she mainly spent it asleep or writing song lyrics in her notebook she would probably never release, nor would SM probably let her release them. She developed a passion for music quite young -- while her brother was the smart one, she was the more artistic one of the pair. However, being twins meant they were always compared no matter the subject.

She spent her small break rotating between working on producing songs for the mini-album she was due to release early next year, checking in on Yoongi as he had a habit of ignoring his basic needs to work in the studio for long hours at a time especially as BTS was releasing a new album soon, and resting as much as she could. She would stop by the Bighit Building every so often when she could, bringing Yoongi food she knew he liked and bottles of water. Sometimes she would stay in there with him, laying on the black couch they kept in the small room as he would work late almost every night.

One particular night, Yoongi was getting frustrated. No matter what he changed or what he added, the song just wouldn't sound like the vision he had in mind. He wanted to give up, to ask Namjoon or Hoseok for advice and pick it back up in the morning, but he knew he couldn't. It resulted in him sitting in that dark room for hours, his back aching from how long he had sat there. He didn't know what time it was nor did he bother to check.

He barely acknowledged the door to the studio opening and closing, followed by soft footsteps that got closer, and a takeout container placed next to him along with water. "Hey," the voice of his girlfriend greeted, standing next to him, looking at the computer in front of him. "You okay?"

"This song," Yoongi sighed, running his hands through his black hair. "I've tried everything and it just won't sound right."

"Can I hear it?"

Minju pulled up a chair next to him as Yoongi hit play before sitting back in his chair. To her, the sound sounded great as it was, but to Yoongi it had to be perfect. The song opened to Taehyung's vocals, a beautiful deep sound that resonated throughout the studio, and then went into Namjoon's rap. She listened to the song, making mental notes, trying to see what Yoongi was seeing, and put herself in his shoes.

"Well," Minju began as the song ended. "In the beginning, I would layer the vocals instead of having just Taehyung to create a nice harmony." They went like that for the next couple hours, each of them going back and forth with their ideas until the song met Yoongi's standards to which he did a sigh of relief, a huge weight being lifted off his shoulders.

He pulled her into his lap, resting his head on her chest, feeling the vibrations of her body as she laughed. "Are you tired?" She asked, to which he nodded without uttering a word.

"Come on, you're going to bed," she said, starting to get up but Yoongi kept his arms wrapped around her so she couldn't move off his lap. Instead, his hands moved to instead grab the soft flesh of her ass much to her surprise. "Did you want to go to bed or did you just want to grab my ass?"

"I missed you," he whined, his soft lips pressing kisses from her chest up to her neck, her eyes fluttering shut at the sensation. "Missed you so much. Been so stressed lately I haven't been able to ever see you."

Minju hummed, grinding her hips into his hardening cock, a groan passing his lips at the sensation. Before Yoongi could think, Minju was climbing off his lap, and instead got down on her knees between his legs. His eyes widened, looking down to meet hers, and noticed the mischievous look she had in her eyes. Her hands got to work, pulling his sweatpants and underwear down just enough so she could let his cock spring free.

"You don't -" he started, his words quickly dying in his mouth as she wrapped her hand tightly around his cock, stroking him up and down at a leisurely pace.

"Want to help you." That was all she said before she replaced her hand with her mouth, licking a stripe up the underside of his cock before taking her in his mouth. Yoongi could have combusted right then and there.

She slowly bobbed her head, pushing him as far as he would go until he hit the back of her throat, making her gag. His hands immediately went into her hair, pulling it and making her moan, the vibrations drawing a groan from his mouth. She bobbed her head faster, loving the sounds that spewed explicitly from his lips. "Fuck, please don't stop," he begged, his eyes rolling back in his head, but Minju had no plans on stopping.

It wasn't long before Yoongi could feel the familiar tightening in his abdomen, a warning of his coming orgasm. Minju knew by the way that his hips bucked into her mouth and the filthy words and promises that came out of his lips that he was close and it only motivated her further. She would go between holding him as far back in her throat as he could, hollowing out her cheeks, to moving her head up and down, the noises easily filling the small studio.

"C-close," he warned, but Minju didn't let up and it instead motivated her even more. "Fuck." That was all he was able to get out before his orgasm hit him like a truck. Minju didn't let up, milking his cock as much as she could before pulling her mouth off of him, swallowing what he had released into her mouth. Fuck, he found that hot.

After he managed to catch his breath, he wasted no time in hoisting Minju up to sit on the desk, pushing the keyboard aside. His mouth moved desperately against hers, his hands roaming everywhere and wherever they could. He got rougher with every passing second, and Minju loved it. He hurriedly pushed her to skirt up to her hips, pulling her underwear off which such force she was worried he ripped them.

He wasted no time in pushing his already hard cock inside her, instantly groaning at just how tight and wet she was around him. He gave Minju a second before he started fucking into her at a fast pace, making her cry out, and at that point, she was lucky that the studio was soundproof for the sounds that echoed around the studio were sinful, to say the least.

Minju couldn't think straight as he didn't let up once, if anything he was going faster and harder -- if that was even possible. She loved the absolute filth he whispered in her ear for it turned her on even more. It wasn't long before she felt her orgasm building inside her, and Yoongi could tell because of the way she got tighter around his cock and her noises grew higher in pitch. Despite having cum not long ago he could feel his second orgasm forming faster than his first.

It took a few more powerful thrusts before Minju was thrown over the edge, her noises reaching their peak as her orgasm racked her entire body. Yoongi followed not long after, pushing in her as far as he could as he spilled rope after rope of his cum inside her. She rested her head on his shoulder as she came down from her high, her chest heaving. Yoongi was gentle with her, laying them both down on the couch afterward.

"Are you tired now?" Minju asked as Yoongi pulled her closer.

He only nodded, already closing his eyes. "Do you not want to sleep in your bed?" She asked, but he shook his head, mumbling something about how he was too tired to walk to it which made Minju roll her eyes. Nonetheless, Yoongi fell asleep and Minju fell asleep not long after him, both of them curled up on the couch.