ii. him.

Sometimes you become close to people you don't expect. Sometimes you meet people in ways you didn't think were really possible. That was how Minju met Min Yoongi. He was a member of the same group as her brother and signed to the company as a producer but ended up as a trainee.

When he wasn't busy with stuff to do with Bighit he somehow found himself with Minju. Whether it was midday and he was showing her how to play basketball, or it was the early morning hours and they were in the studio, they were always next to one another. Sometimes they weren't even working, they would just sit there and talk as the hours on the clock ticked by.

He told her about how he was an underground rapper in Daegu. She told him about how she's been a dancer since she was eight. He helped write and produce her own song. Yoongi wasn't the biggest person for physical contact, but when she hugged him after she listened to the final product of the song, he felt his heart skip a beat.

She invited him to the dance studio. He sat on the floor and watched as her body moved to the music gracefully as she hit every beat with a smile on her face to the point her dimples were on full display.

He felt mesmerized as he watched her. She danced like someone full to the brim with passion. He could see her small frown if she put her foot in the wrong place. He watched as she made the song her own, as if she was on a stage for everyone to watch instead of just his eyes.

That night they both walked home together. She loved looking at him. She loved looking at the graceful yet powerful features that adorned his face. She loved watching him in the studio, doing what he loved. He loved looking at her for she made him feel a way he hadn't felt in a long time.

As they were together in their own world, nothing felt like a problem. As she laughed when he told her the story of how he was tricked into joining the group, he felt at ease.

The two reached the Bighit building and that was where they had to say goodbye. Tomorrow, Minju and her family will be heading back to Ilsan. Though, she promised she would visit him again.

She wrapped her arms around him, pulling him in for a hug he didn't reject. They stood there like that in silence for a minute before eventually pulling away. Finally, they said their goodbyes, but not before Minju could give him a small kiss on his cheek.

After that, she turned and started walking away, turning to wave to him one last time. He waved back before turning to walk back inside the Bighit building, a fluttering feeling in his stomach.

AL1EN SUPERSTAR - red velvet.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara