Chapter 62

ASHLEY'S POV

I got in my car and went home to Hazel i stopped by the store and grabbed some ice-cream and snacks she loves and headed home to comfort my baby girl. As i stepped through the door i could hear my baby crying on the couch , i put the snacks down and walked through to her, she looked up at me and reached her arms out for me to hold her. I walked over and sat down next to her she laid her head down on my chest. She fisted my shirt in her hands as i stroked her hair trying to calm her down.

"What happened baby bug?" I asked gently trying not upset her more.

"Vi cheated on me , because i wasn't 'putting out'" she air quoted the last part and i sighed and hugged her a little tighter.

"Oh baby I'm sorry "

"It's alright, I'm sorry for making you come home and leave momma alone"

"Baby don't be sorry about any of that you will always be my baby bug so no matter where you are if you need me I'll be there"

She nodded and i continued to hold her , a couple minutes later my phone rang it was an incoming face time from Danny i answered and her smiling face lit up the screen.

"Hey baby how's Hazel?" She asked and i pointed the phone down so she could see Hazel's face.

"Aww baby bug I'm sorry " she cooed and Hazel looked up at her.

"Momma...can you come home, just for a little bit please?"

"Of course love bug , I'm gonna call your nana and ask her to stay with Ava then I'll come home okay?"

"Thanks momma"

"You're welcome baby I'll see you soon"  we hung up and i grabbed three containers of ice-cream and three spoons.

I handed them to Hazel and she opened hers after grabbing her favourite fluffy blanket wrapping herself up tightly. She opened her ice-cream and started eating while i put the Lion King on for us to watch. She smiled at the screen and turned to me .

"I love you mom" she whispered as she cuddled closer to me.

"I love you too sweetheart " i replied and kissed her head we heard the front door open and Danny walked in she stood by the doorway and gave us a small smile. Hazel opened her arms and Danny walked over and hugged her.

HAZEL'S POV

"I'm sorry she broke your heart baby bug"  momma whispered in my ear , i nodded and she pulled back kissing my forehead.

"I want you to remember something for me okay? " i nodded and momma smiled before speaking.

"You are worth so much more than you realise and i know this hurts right now but it's going to stop hurting eventually, and i want you to remember that we will always be right here with you if you need us and you are not alone we love you so much and we want you to be okay" i wiped my eyes and nodded.

"Aww baby don't cry " momma said as she hugged me once more.

"I love you momma"

"I love you too baby and nothing will ever change that" i nodded and laid my head on Momma's chest mom cuddled up behind me and we watched the movie and ate junk food for a few hours before momma had to go back to the hospital.

"Mom?" I asked and she hummed.

"Can i sleep in your bed tonight?" I asked as i fiddled with my shirt.

"Of course baby , let's go  get ready then head up to bed okay?" I nodded and went upstairs to shower and get dressed .

As i walked into my mom's room she was already in bed waiting for me. I walked over and got under the covers laying down next to her closing my eyes falling asleep with every steady beat of my moms heart.