Chapter 90

Ashley's pov 

We got ready for the day and piled into the car and i took Asher to his therapy day at the rehab center and we dropped Elijah and Ava off at my mother's house then Danny,Violet and i made our way over to the spa for our day of relaxation. I looked in the mirror and saw Violet biting her nail looking out of the window, i nudged Danny's leg and she turned to look at me and i gestured to the backseat, she turned around and saw Violet, she reached back and took a hold of her hand.

"You okay Violet?" she asked. 

"Uhm could we pull over please, just for a second" she asked and i stopped the car and Violet opened her door and proceeded to throw up , Danny got out and went around to her grabbing her hair holding it back. 

"It's okay sweetheart just let it out" she cooed and once Violet stopped throwing up we got back in the car and continued our drive to the spa. 

"I'm sorry about that" Violet said from the backseat. 

"No worries i can't even tell you how many times i had to pull over like that when Danny was pregnant" i laughed and Danny blushed and slapped my arm. 

"Not funny baby" she muttered. 

Violet laughed in the back and i smiled it was nice to able to hear her laugh again. 

We got to the spa and made our way into the massage rooms and put on our towels and laid down on the beds and waited for our massage therapists to join us, not long after they came in and introduced themselves. 

The got to work on our massages and we all just grew quiet and enjoyed the feeling.

Violet's pov 

I laid there as the massage therapist rubbed my shoulders and started to feel the panic build in my chest and she touched me i tried to breathe trough it but it wasn't working , sat up slowly. 

"I'm sorry i can't do this " i breathed before grabbing a robe and my clothes and putting on a robe leaving the room to go in the hall. 

I leaned against the wall and tried to slow my breathing, i felt a hand on my shoulder and looked up seeing Danny in front of me i turned my head away from her and tried to slow my breathing. 

"It's okay Violet you're okay" 

"I'm sorry i tried, but i couldn't do it...it felt wrong" she nodded and pulled me closer. 

"It's okay honey I know we didn't think this all the way through i'm sorry"

"No it's okay, i'm okay g-go back and finish your massage i'll be okay" She smiled at me and kissed my head. 

"How about we all just go get our nails done instead" she asked and i smiled and nodded wiping my eyes. 

"Thank you" i whispered and she nodded helping me get up and we went to get dressed and went down to the salon getting our nails done. 

"So are you still up for going down to the mall and do some baby shopping Violet" 

"I am" i answered 

We got to the mall and went down to babies r us we walked through the doors and headed for the cribs and strollers to look through them first since we didn't know the baby's gender yet we couldn't get any clothes or toys yet.

I saw this cute little bassinet that had a built in swaddle and could rock the baby automatically it also had a mat under the mattress that would monitor the baby's heartbeat and breathing and set off an alarm if there was something wrong with it. We told one of the store assistants to take this up to the counter and we started looking at car seats and strollers. 

We got one of those new car seats that turn 360 degrees to make it easier to get it in the car and it came with a stroller too so that all works out pretty well. 

"Come on Violet let's go grab some clothes for the baby, maybe some blankets and pacifiers." 

I nodded and we walked down the isle grabbing a few different neutral colored bodysuits and pajama's. I grabbed some pacifiers and little hats too and as i walked down the isle my eyes fell on this little owl  snuggler and i picked it up and held it to my chest before we made our way to check out. 

I paid for everything with some of the money my parents left for me  and we made our way home, i walked through the door and we took all the baby stuff up to the spare bedroom next to mine and Hazel's bedroom and i went to our room to give her a call, she started her classes today mine don't start till next week. The phone rang a few times before she finally picked up. 

"Hi baby, how was your day?" she chirped into the phone. 

"Hi baby it was good, how was class?" 

"Oh so good i think i'm going to nail this thing i was the only one who actually knew jack about what the professor was talking about the other people looked so lost it was oddly satisfying" 

I smiled as i watched her talk and after a while we got quiet.

"How did the baby shopping go did you manage to get everything for the time being?" 

"We did we got the cutest bassinet we're going to go crib shopping a little later when the baby starts getting bigger, i got the cutest clothes" i smiled and watched as Hazel looked at me a gentle smile etched on to her face. 

"What?" i asked and she shook her head. 

"I just like seeing you like this, so happy" i smiled and nodded. 

"I am happy i think i'm adjusting to the idea of being a mom" 

"That's good baby listen i'm excited to see you this weekend i was thinking we could have a little date night what do you feel about that?" 

"I think it's sounds nice baby" i yawned . 

"Tired baby?" she asked and i nodded. 

"Lie down i'll stay on the line till you fall asleep" i nodded and laid down propping up the phone so i could see her, i smiled and listened to her talk about the day she had and allowed her voice to soothe me to sleep i allowed my eyes to close and drifted off into a peaceful sleep.