Chapter 53

ASHLEY'S POV 

Finally after a long day i get to settle down in bed with the love of my life next to me ,our doctor told us that Hazel just has a cold and that she should be better within a few days so that's good. Danny was taking a shower for the second time today since she got pregnant she's been showering twice a day because it helps her body relax so the baby relaxes too which in the end makes her sleep better so whatever she needs to do i'm not going to complain about. Danny walked out of the bathroom a few minutes later in only her towel , she made her way over to our bedroom door and locked it , i furrowed my brows but she walked back over to the bed and straddled my lap kissing me I kissed her back and took the hint she was giving .

I slowly ran my hands up and down her sides squeezing her hips occasionally, she moved her kisses down to my neck  sucking and biting gently i titled my head to the side and slowly moved my hand into the towel she still had wrapped around herself tightly, she tensed a little when my hand touched her bare waist but she didn't ask me to stop instead she rested her head on my shoulder for a moment.

"Promise you'll be gentle?" she asked timidly. 

"I promise" i answered and felt her nod against my neck , so i turned us over so i was on top of her.

"Is this okay?" i asked knowing the last few times she didn't want me on top.

"Yeah it's fine" she answered with a shy smile.

I nodded and kissed her slowly for a while before moving my lips down to her neck , i didn't stop to ask questions but i just kept going knowing she would tell me if it got too much . She started breathing a little heavier the lower i got while she tugged on my shirt, i sat back and slipped it over my head , leaving me in just a pair of panties. I went back to kissing her neck while slowly moving my hand to where she tucked the towel so i could loosen it and slip it off of her. I untucked her towel and opened it slowly running my hand from her neck down to her right breast gently cupping it in my hand.  She clung to my back a little tighter and i knew she was getting triggered so i moved my face out of her neck and went to  her ear. 

"We're alone baby , just you and me , you're okay" i whispered to her and she relaxed a little and nodded. 

I massaged her breast gently as we kissed and eventually i moved my lips lower going down to her chest placing light kisses over her collarbones before trying to go lower but she stopped me. 

"Please not yet , i want you up here with me " she asked and i nodded moving up again as i trailed my hand lower and lower across her stomach at first before going down to her thighs caressing  her skin like one would touch silk . She closed her eyes and leaned her head back biting her lip , i thought this the perfect opportunity to go lower, i spread her legs slowly and started slowly circling her clit with my middle finger, a soft moan escaping her lips as she leaned her head farther into the pillow. I kept my movements slow and gentle moving my finger down and between her fold circling her entrance a few times , she was dripping wet so i slowly entered my finger inside her and she gasped and closed her legs , when i looked up her eyes were screwed shut and she was shaking her head no, normally i would've stopped but doctor Evans recommended we try to keep going .

"Hey , baby it's okay , it's just me you're okay" she didn't reply just shook her head harder.

"Open your eyes and look it's me , i'm the one touching you not anyone else just open your eyes and look at me baby" she opened her eyes that were glazed over with tears and looked into mine.

"There's my girl" i smiled and she wrapped her arms around my neck slowly opening her shaking legs once more. 

"P-please don't stop" she asked before placing her face in my neck and wrapping her legs around my waist.

I kept going slowly of course pumping in and out of her while gently rubbing her clit with my thumb, the most beautiful moans escaping her mouth as she grew more comfortable with my touch. I smiled and kissed her head, i wanted to please her even more if she would let me, i moved my lips down to her ear. 

"Baby will you be okay if i go down on you?" i asked and she moved her head to look at me , she bit her lip and shyly shook her head no her  bottom lip quivering slightly.

"That's okay baby we can take baby steps" i assured and she nodded.

"B-baby will you add one" she asked and i nodded and slowly added another finger she's tighter than i remember so she moaned slightly louder at the stretch. 

"Feel good?" i asked making sure

"S-so good,i'm close...please don't stop" i nodded and lightly increased the pressure of my thumb on her clit and she grabbed the hair at the back of my neck her legs shaking as she came while cursing under her breath. 

Once she calmed down , she got under the covers holding them to her body tightly and when i held her she cried i don't fully understand why she was enjoying it as far as i could tell , but nonetheless i held her and stroked her hair for a few minutes and when she had no tears left i helped get dressed in some sweatpants and a t-shirt. She moved closer to me and i held her some more. Maybe she'll tell me why she was crying tomorrow and hopefully she will tell doctor Evans