L: I'm going.

J: Me too. Can you drive? I'll pick you up.

L: I need to compose myself. I have to. Jennie. Jennie. I need to see her.

J: Okay. You take care.

I wore a decent black shirt and jeans, put my shoes on and took the car key.
My father insisted to drive but I assured him that I can handle this pain.

I am crying when I was driving.
This pain is choking me. My fingers are shaking. But I remained focused on the road.

I called General Park Yun. I won his brother's suspected rape case and saved him from shame. This time, it's me who is going to ask a favor.

L: General, good morning.

G: Attorney LM, how are you?

L: I'm not fine.

G: About Mr. and Mrs. Kim?

L: Yes.

G: Okay, Attorney. Whatever it is, you have my service. I am on the way to the hospital now. See you.

L: Thank you.

I drove as fast as I could and I reached the hospital in just fifteen minutes.

The police were already informed by the General and they brought me to the room where Aunt and Uncle are still being revived. All the Doctors are trying.

I cried on my knees. I couldn't breathe. I couldn't take some air looking at the glass window and seeing the two being revived. Jisoo found me.

"Where's Jennie?"
I asked.

"Here."
Jisoo took me to the other side of the room and I am seeing her now.

The Doctors came out.

"I'm sorry. We tried our best."
One of them said.

I found Jennie fell on her knees.

"Doc, I am requesting for a medical evidence. These policemen will join you. I am Atty. Lalisa Manoban and I'm handling the case."
I said trying to be professional but my tears kept falling.

"I need all the CCTV footages around where the crime happened. Asap, Sir."
I said to the policemen who accompanied me and they agreed. They joined the Doctor to his office for some medical reports.

Jennie looked up and I knelt down. She hugged me tight and cried more.

I rubbed her back. I have to be strong.

Without any word, we stayed for an hour like this until she released all her tears and sorrow.

"Chu, Rosé, I'll take care of Jen. You can go home and rest now. Thank you so much."
I said. Rosé looked at Jennie and she nodded.