Petrificus Totalus

AnnaLeigh Moore

All I felt was hot white anger as I stormed around the Malfoy manor. My parents had gone away for a week and Tiffany was to pick me up tomorrow so I didn't know what I was going to do til then.

I felt my breathing hitch as the reality of the situation hit. Not only did I just get cheated on and lose my boyfriend, I just fucking hexed him.

Fuck he's going to be mad.

I paced back and forth, my mind racing a hundred times a second as I nervously chewed on my nails. A disgusting habit, I know but my anxiety was peaking and I felt as though I was gonna pass out. I couldn't handle my emotions, I was sad, mad, annoyed and maybe even a little.... happy?

I paced up the hallway until I heard a door click open. I froze with fear, hoping it wasn't Scorpius. I peered over the stair case to see it was only Mr Malfoy. I sighed in relief until I had an idea.

It's Mr Malfoy.

I took a few heavy breaths as I walked down the stairs. I looked around too where he could of gone until I watched the door to his study close. I immediately rushed over, frantically knocking on the door.

There was no answer and I was starting to fear he had another woman over until the door swung open. He stood before me, his cheeks were flushed red, the top few buttons of his black were shirt were undone, his hair was messy and his lips were swollen.

I stood and took in his appearance—fuck he looked so fucking hot right now. I gulped as he stared me up and down, taking in my wet face and red eyes.

"Miss Moore- what's wrong?" He panted as I watched his chest rise up and down heavily.

"S- Scorpius, he-"

"Fuck- did he touch you?!" His nostrils flared as a look of pure anger washed over his soft expression. My eyes widened and I shook my head.

"I- I hexed him before he could- he... cheated on m- me I-" I choked out as Mr Malfoy stood, listening to each word I said.

"What hex?" He asked as I wiped the new tears that fell from my face, hitting my hot cheeks.

"Petrificus Totalus" I whispered, fearing he would wake up any second and beat the shit out of me.

"Ok. He won't be up until you unfreeze him. Trust me I have had my fair use of that curse" he nodded as I stared at him in confusion but shook my head, I didn't really care at this moment.

"W- What do I do?! I can't go home, everyone's busy. When Scorpius wakes up he'll be furious I-"

"AnnaLeigh- take a deep breath" I felt a lump form in my throat as he used my first name but proceeded to take a deep breath with him "Come in" he stepped back and opened the door to his study.

Hesitantly I walked into his office. In the middle of the room sat a large black desk, nothing on it but some paper work. No photo frames, no books- nothing. Behind the desk sat a large portrait of him on the wall. He stood tall and mighty in his flashy black suit, looking down on me as I entered.

There was a single window at the other side of the large room that was covered by a heavy black curtain. Other than that, the room was considerably empty.

"Take a seat" he gestured to one of the two seats that sat before his desk. I nodded and took a seat on the left, quietly bouncing my leg up and down—also my anxiety.

"I don't know what I'm gonna do. I have never been with another guy I- I have only ever slept with Scorpius- only ever been in a relationship with Scorpius, most of my friends are his friends" I breathed out as I sat back on the comfortable seat.

"Listen I'm gonna kick his arse when he's unfrozen" Mr Malfoy crouched beside me and somehow he was still taller then me "But that doesn't matter right now- what matters is you, are you ok?"

"Besides being cheated on. I'm fine" I shrugged my shoulders as my leg furiously bounced up and down. Mr Malfoy placed his hand on my thigh, stopping my leg from bouncing as I looked up at him.

"Astoria used to do that. Fucking drove me nuts" he chuckled as he started into my brown hues. I gulped nervously—I had no clue why I was nervous his gaze just made butterfly's swarm in my stomach.

The room filled with an Deathly silence.

No one said a thing but somehow I felt like a thousand words had been spoken.

And then I did something, something I knew I'd regret tomorrow.

I smashed my lips against his. He tasted minty with a hint of Tobacco, it was addicting. He tensed at first but started to kiss me back as I felt a knot form in my stomach.

He rose to his feet, making me rise as well as he placed his hands onto my cheeks, his touch was cold but in a way it was comforting. His tongue ran over my bottom lip as moaned in his mouth, letting his tongue slip in when I wrapped my arms around my neck.

"I wanted you to leave because I couldn't fucking resist you but instead you had to be a naughty girl and dis obey me, putain de petit morveux (fucking little brat)" before I could respond he reconnected his lips to mine.

His mouth breaks away from me once again, moving down my neck as his hands grab my pony tale, pulling my head back for more access. I moan at the pain of his harsh yank until his fingers release my hair and travel down my body, his lips still connected to my neck.

I feel them play with the hem of my skirt. We're we really gonna do this? My unheard question was answered as he slipped his hand into my pants, his finger tips lightly grazing the thin fabric over my clit.

I gasped as I held in a deep breath "Are we really going to do this?"

He completely pulled away from me at my words as I sighed from the loss of warmth.

"You know what I think, Miss Moore?" He took a step closer again, the scent of peppermint, musk and a hint of cigarette deeply present in my nostrils.

"And what would that be Mr Malfoy?"I breathed out, finally getting back the air he had stolen from me in our previous moment.

"I think that if Scorpius ever fucked you right, you wouldn't be here at this moment" he smirked as he bit his bottom lip with desire.

He was so very close, I couldn't resist. He was like an illegal drug, a forbidden Love but that's what made it all exciting.

Will there be our first Draco and AnnaLeigh smut scene in the next chapter? I think yes.

Word count 1208.