Extended Stays

*Viewer Discretion Is Advised*

Both hands on the phone at all times besties🥴

Oh and one more thing, Draco does not work at the school anymore as the school nurse came back from her pregnancy, I explained that in a chapter draft and forgot I deleted it sorry guys 😬

AnnaLeigh Moore

"Come here, chéri" Draco whispered, the sweet seductive sound sending shivers over my body. I pulled my pants off and tossed them to the side as I un clipped my bra, completely exposed for him.

I took a small step towards him before he pulled me down into his lap "Ride my thigh. Wet my pants for me" he whispered. I couldn't be more excited.

I straddled his right thigh as Draco gripped my hips. I put my hands on his shoulders and slowly started to grind. A small gasp leaving my mouth from the friction of his pants and my underwear against my clit, making me shudder.

"So pretty" Draco cooed into my ear, another soft moan leaving my mouth as I started to pick up the pace of my grinding "Take you time, Chéri"

"Oh dear... god" I breathed out as Draco gripped my hips tighter and started to move me harsher against his thigh.

The fire crackling in the background, a soft romantic light,  not another person for miles and a handsome guy... every girls dream.

"Vibarto" Draco whispered as a sudden vibration hit deep inside me. I gasped and lifted my hips of Draco's thigh for just a moment "Keep going" Draco pulled my hips down and started moving my hips back and forth in a fast pace once more.

"Draco~ fuck" My clit started to tingle and my face started to heat up, I knew I was close and so did Draco.

In one sudden movement the vibrations stopped and so did the movements of my hips. I whined at the loss before Draco tossed me off him and stood from the couch.

"What's wrong? Are you desperate to cum? My little slut, huh?" He dropped his coat to the floor and leant his body over mine in the couch "lay flat on the couch, underwear off and wait until I get back"

I nodded as he left the room. I took of my underwear and laid my back onto the couch. I placed my hands over my stomach, resting my head on a small cushion while I waited for Draco. I didn't have to wait that much longer.

Draco came back into the room, a bowl in his hand but I couldn't see what was in it. He placed it on the coffee table in front of the fire and Leaned down towards me.

"Close your eyes" he demeaned as I softly closed my eyes. There was little movement as I started to feel anxious about what was coming next. Until I felt a cold wet feeling press into the space between my breasts.

"What the fuck?" I whispered as I opened my eyes and saw Draco laid before me with a piece of ice in his mouth.

Fuck yes.

He took the ice from his mouth and held it into his hand "Close your eyes" he said. I nodded and closed my eyes once more.

Draco placed the ice back into his mouth and slowly started to trail the once around the mounds of my breasts, taking his time to coat each and every area of the soft skin as soft whimpers left my mouth.

He moved the ice upwards and swirled it against my nipple. My back arched into his chest. He chuckled and Spat the ice out briefly.

"You like that?" He asked but before I could responded he kissed me, his mouth still cold from the ice as he pressed his tongue against mine. I moaned at the coldness and pulled his neck so he was pressed against me, his bare chest against mine.

He pulled away and popped another piece of ice into his mouth. He sucked on it for a little bit before he swallowed his and licked a long strip down my body until he reached my sex.

He did not waste time before diving it, delivering a long suck to my clit. My hands flew to his head as i tugged on his hair, a throaty groan leaving his mouth, turning me on even more.

His pulling hair kink is so hot.

He continued, lapping the space between my Vagina and clit before sticking his tongue inside me. This was great and all but I wanted more.

I pulled him up and slammed my lips onto his, I could taste myself from his mouth and fuck it was a turn on.

I moaned softly as he pulled away and slapped my left breast harshly "If I want to eat you out I will, dirty little slut. Since you can't let me do what I wanna do, I'll fuck you senseless and you'll sit there and take it like the whore we all know you are. How does that sound?"

"Please" I moaned quietly as he smirked and leaned off my to take off his pants and as always in one swift movement they were gone.

"Y'know what? Ride me" he said as he pulled me from the couch and sat in the place I just was "C'mon, I'm not gonna hurt you"

I nodded and straddled his lap and placed my hands over his shoulders once more. I was a bit nervous because I don't really have that much experience with this position.

"I'll guide you don't worry" Draco smiled as I nodded and carefully lower myself onto him. A deep groan left Draco's mouth as I was able to take him all in. I was pretty proud of myself. It gave me a boost of confidence as I slowly started to grind myself on him.

"T- Take it S- Slow, baby" Draco stuttered in his words as his head fell back and his mouth dropped open. Watching his expressions as I do my work made me so fucking horny.

I started to go just a little faster as my own bliss took over me. I worked my hips back and forth and every now and then, in circles. Draco's hands on my hips tightened, I knew it was gonna leave bruises tomorrow.

He pulled his head back up as my grinds turned into small bounces. His lips attached themselves to the side of my neck, definitely leaving marks as his hands moved from my hips to work my breasts.

In one quick movement Draco flipped us so he was on top with my back laying on the couch in missionary. He started to pound into me, much harder then my bounces as I let out a sting of screams.

His skin was sweetly as his hair messily fell over his eyes, his cheeks were so flushed and his eyes were closed. He always looked so fucking beautiful, a runaway piece of art.

Taking in his beauty lasted a few seconds before he it my g-spot and I clenched furiously around him.

His hand found my neck and he thrusted faster, applying just the right amount of pressure to my throat. I felt him twitch inside me and it think that's what really triggered me.

"Fucking cum" He moaned as I realised around him, my pussy spasming as he shuddered and poured into me.

This mother fucker was so luck I was on birth control.

"Good girl" he whispered as he placed a Gentle kiss to my lips. I really loved how he could switch up from being rough and degrading to being gentle and praising so quickly.

"Thank you" I smiled as he looked at me confused "Thank you for everything"

"No, thank you, Anna" he gave me another kiss before he climbed off my and sat next to me on the couch.

"I would get up but I don't think I'll be walking for the next couple of hours or even days" I chuckled as he breathed out a laugh.

"Don't worry" he shook his head as he lifted me up into his arms, not been bothering to put clothes on.

"I love you" Those words came out before I could even stopped them as a hand immediately slapped over my mouth. He looked down at me and loosens his grip a tiny bit "I- I'm sorry I didn't-"

"I love you too" he admitted as I looked up at him with a shanked expression.

"You do?" I whispered as he nodded and kissed my forehead.

"I love you, Annaleigh Moore"

AHHH BESTIES WE BEING BOLD BOLD.

So cross of ice, thigh riding and degrading from the list. Don't worry it won't be the last time we see these categories😉

Word count 1470.