Forever Yours

4 Months later

AnnaLeigh Moore      May 22nd

I did it.

I was finally free from Hogwarts. Having it been a month since I graduated I could not be happier.

Now besides that, I was the size of a fucking house and Kehlani never missed an opportunity to remind me.

"Jesus fucking christ" Khelani cursed as i dried my hands and turned around to see her "How the fuck are you even that fucking big? You're only 5 moths preggo"

"Thanks Lani. You never ever fail to make me feel beautiful" I said, sarcasm dripping in my tone as I rolled my eyes.

"You are so welcome bestie. Now are you ready?" She asked as she brushed down my white dress for me.

"I am. Nervous as fuck tho" I said as I rubbed my sweaty palms together.

"Oh don't be. It's nothing major" she shrugged as i blinked at her.

"Oh no, it's only the gender of my child" I rolled my eyes as a giggle left my lips, eventually turning into a nervous laugh.

"You'll be fine- where is Draco?" She asked as I sighed and leaned on the bench, throwing a cashew into my mouth.

"Went to pick up his suit. I made him go to a muggle dry cleaner. He didn't like it but he went" I said as Kehlani smirked.

"You're so mean to him" She shook her head as my mouth hung open in a silent gasp.

"How is making him go to a muggle dry cleaner being mean to him?" I asked as I crossed my arms.

"You kicked him to the couch last week because he put milk in your tea" she rose an eye brow as another laugh left my mouth.

"I'm very serious about my tea" I said sarcastically as she shook her head and grabbed my hand.

"Let's go, everyone is waiting outside" she said as I swallowed the lump in my throat and followed her to the garden.

Everyone greeted me and asked how I was doing as I waited for Draco to return. I was nervous he was gonna be late.

"Team girl, duh" Kehlani rolled her eyes.

"It's gonna be a boy" Albus said as I giggled at the two.

"I'm never wrong" Khelani insisted as Albus rolled his eyes.

"Sorry, I'm here" I turned around to see Draco in his suit that he never failed to look breath taking in.

"Hey" I smiled as I pressed my lips to his "Are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be" He said as i nodded and took his hand. We walked to the front of the yard and stood before everyone. There was about 100 people, from My family to Draco's and of course our friends. Draco's parents even attended which I didn't expect.

Kehlani pushed a giant box in front of us as Draco furrowed his eye brows and looked at her.

"What? you thought we weren't gonna do this the muggle way? Stupid" she smirked as Draco pressed his lips into a thin line.

Kehlani stood back in the front of the crowd as a million photos were taken. Everyone got at least 10 photos before we were even allowed to open the box.

Then the count down started.

"10..."
"9..."
"8..."
I clutched onto Draco's hand as I swallowed my nerves.
"7..."
"6..."
"5..."
Draco and I placed one of our hands on the box as the other clutched onto each other.
"4..."
"3..."
"2..."
"1..."

Draco and I ripped open the box and I nearly broke down entirely as 5 massive pink balloons flew from the box. I turned and hugged Draco tightly as I sobbed. I was so unbelievably happy.

He pulled away and placed a kiss to my lips before my mother pulled me in the other direction and wrapped me in a tight hug. She was crying as much as I was. Clapping and cheers were heard from everybody as I broke from my mother and turned around to Draco.

I nearly fucking fainted.

Draco sat on one knee as my hands flew to my mouth to suppress my sobs. I couldn't believe this was happening right now. My mind and heart raced a million times a second.

"AnnaLeigh Moore. Ever since I met you I knew that eventually this is where I would be finding myself. Getting down on one knee before you and asking the most important question of our life's. I can't express how much you and our daughter mean to me and I promised you that I would be with you every step of the way and if that's ok I would like to do so as your husband. So AnnaLeigh Krystal Moore... will you marry me?" He opened the box and a beautiful diamond ring popped out at me. I couldn't answer fast enough.

"Yes!" I shouted as he stood up and kissed me, sliding the ring onto my finger as I shook and hugged him.

As I looked around the yard I realised that all I ever needed was right in front of me. This was my family and I wouldn't change it for the world. Through all the ups and downs I didn't expect this to be the outcome.

What I cherished most was right in front of me and I never even realised it until now. From my dearest friends to my very own mother... I was blessed.

I was always one to believe that everything happened for a reason. All the downs in ones life was always going to lead up to something sooner or later. There was a reason I dated Scorpius and despite how he treated me, I couldn't thank him enough. He was the reason that I ended up with what I had today.

Like I always said... you must plant the tree before you can climb it.

If you told 13 year old me that I would be in the position that I am right now, I would tell you to shut the fuck up because if you think about it... nothing in your life is really planned. Sometimes that's a bad thing, you fall and scrap your knee but the graze never stays. Patch a Band aid over it and eventually it'll disappear.

So my advice to you is if you have someone that you love, a goal that you want to achieve or just wanna live to the best you can, keep going. Don't stop because you fall, get up and grow stronger. Don't give up because there was that certain someone that tied and you down and wouldn't let you go, think of it as another step you must climb before you're finally happy.

Out of all of this I learned that there is gonna be people that'll spit on you and tell you that you're not good enough and yeah that's gonna fucking suck. But it happened for a reason. It happened so that you could eventually feel and know that you do matter, you have a place in this world whether it's with your special person or the pursuit in your dream career, it matters, you matter. You always have and you always fucking will.

What happened with Draco and I was never a mistake, no matter how many people tried to tell us that it was. It was just another stepping stone I had to climb before I could reach to where I am today, to what I have today and I'll always be thankful for...

What happened between Draco and I Behind Closed Doors.

IM SOBBING, IM SOBBING.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING AND LOVING MY STORY.

I never told y'all but I received so much hate during this story. But y'all over grew that and encouraged me to keep going and for that I couldn't thank you all enough.

I love you as always🤍