Use Me

Since y'all want it so bad🙄 kidding I just love you

*Viewer discretion is advised*

AnnaLeigh Moore

"You taste like Waffles and throw up" He chuckled as I looked at him Stupid.

"Well no fucking shit. I just threw up, Draco because your psychotic son fucking pushed me" I whispered harshly as he blinked at me.

"No one can hear us. Don't whisper, petite (little one)" he smiled and ran his thumb across my bottom lip. For a second I almost got wrapped up in him but I shook my head and stepped back.

"Y- you can't do that" I shook my head. I knew we couldn't do it again, it was too risky. If we got caught-

"Why not?" He smirked as he took at step towards me "I think you should use me" I furrowed my eye brows at his request as I bit my bottom lip.

"Use you?" I looked around, confused about if he was actually serious or not until his voice invaded my mind.

"I'm dead serious" his deep voice rang through my thoughts as I chuckled.

"Why?" I said out loud as he just shrugged His shoulders and stared towards the bed.

"I want you to forget about my son and trust me he will be punished for touching you but I want you to know only know me. I wanna be the one that makes you moan, no one else" he took a seat and leaned on the bed, placing his arms behind him for support.

"Draco- we could get caught. It's way to risky" I shook my head and went to cross my arms when I winced I pain from my wrist.

"Why do you never fucking listen to me?" I took a step back at his harsh tone, his nostrils flared as he took heavy breaths. He really went from 0 to 100 real fucking quick.

"You're getting mad at me because I won't use you?" I snapped. I couldn't believe he was really getting mad at me because I won't use him, it's just ridiculous.

"I wouldn't offer it if I wasn't serious. Do I look like the kind of person to make jokes like that?" Yes. You look like the person that was an absolute cunt in his years at Hogwarts.

"I- I'll think about it" I whispered before turning and trying to make my way out of the room of requirement.

"You have to fucking to do it!" Kehlani shouted as we sat in our dorm, sharing a bottle of fire whisky after dinner.

"I know he offered and I shouldn't of been so mean but I'll feel to bad, Lani" I whined as I took of sip of the brown liquid. No matter how many sips you have or how used to it you are, it still hurts down your throat.

"He offered" she huffed "You shouldn't feel bad because he already knows and is asking you to do it" she argued as I just sighed and took another sip of Whisky.

I don't know what was stopping me. It was just this feeling that something was going to go horribly wrong if we did do it and I can't stand anything else going wrong in my life right now.

"Anyway. Tiffany, Albus and I are gonna have a few drink at the astronomy tower if you wanna come?" I passed her the liquor bottle as she took a large sip, cringing as it burned down her throat.

"No- no I think I'm just gonna have an early night" I smiled as I got up to walk towards my bed.

"Ok. Night Anna" She walked over and gave me a kiss on the forehead before leaving the dorm. Leaving me in the dark room.

I softly laid my head on the pillow as I curled myself into a ball, lightly tracing the slightly faded hickeys I had in between my breasts. I missed his touch on me, I missed his warm breath hitting my skin as he plunged deep insid-