Apologies

TW// Sexual coercion (Manipulated into sexual acts)

AnnaLeigh Moore

"Fuck-" I wince at the stinging pain of the burning hot curling iron accidentally pressing against my neck. I pull the iron away and frown at it as if it was it's fault.

"At least it will cover the hickeys you got from Scorpius" kehlani teased as she walks past me with a basket full of clothes in her hands.

I look back at her and giggle, shaking my head. She shrugs her shoulders and walks out of the dorm. I turn off the curling iron and wrap the cord around the base and pop it back in the draw.

I have naturally curly hair but it's wild and untamed so I straighten my hair then curl it again so the curls are more neat and tight. The whole process takes about 2 1/2 hours.

I brush down my robes in the mirror and sigh. I pull a fake smile and walk out of the dorm, looking for Scorpius.

Scorpius and I have been on and off since year 5. We fight all the time and most of the time it's his fucking fault. But yet we always end up together.

I jump down the stairs to the dorm and spot him on the couch with Albus.

"Hey, boys" I sigh slumping on the couch next to Scorpius.

"Hey, Anna" Albus smiles as Scorpius places a kiss on my head.

"Hey, babe" I fucking hated the word babe. It was such a pet name, but none the less I smiled and leaned into him.

"I'm guessing no breakfast today?" I asked as Scorpius scoffed.

"Gotta stay in shape for Quidditch and you could stand not to eat breakfast, Anna. It'll be good for you" Fucking excuse me!?

I leaned off Scorpius as I notice Albus shift uncomfortably in his seat at what Scorpius said.

"Really!?" I scoffed as Scorpius looked at me, completely oblivious as to what he even said "You gotta be fucking kidding me, Scorpius!"

He blinked at me and shrugged his shoulders "What?" I shook my head in disgust and jumped off the couch "What the fuck did I do now?" He sighed as he stood, towering over me.

"You can't just say that to a women Scorpius" I crossed my arms as Albus nervously chuckled and stood.

"I'll see you two in Herbology" he scooted out of the common room as fast as possible.

"You're so fucking Sensitive" Scorpius rolled his eyes as I looked at him in disbelief.

"You just called me fucking fat!" I screamed, all heads in the common room now turned towards us.

"Whatever" he scoffed as he pushed past me and out of the common room.

I slumped back into the couch and looked around in disbelief. We had just got off the fight we had yesterday and now we're back at it again.

For fucks sake.

Everyone was still looking at me and I turned around with a scoff on my face "The fuck are you looking at?"

They all turned their heads and continued to what they were doing as I laughed.

Not not a happy laugh.

A 'I'm going fucking insane' laugh.

I stormed out of the common room and headed straight for the great hall. Fuck Scorpius, I was hungry.

I spotted Kehlani seated at the Slytherin table with Albus. I smiled, a real smile and took a seat next to Kehlani.

"Hey, Albus told me what happened" Kehlani showed a genuine look as I laughed and shook my head.