Hot Water

Hey all! I was asked in the comments if I have a schedule for when I update and the answer is I don't really. I try to update every 2 days and sometimes three because life is busy but if you guys want me to update sooner I can try but there is no promises 🤍

*Viewer discretion is advised*

AnnaLeigh Moore

"It is truly beautiful up here.... and fucking freezing" I smiled as we sat atop the Eiffel Tower. We decided we would just have a peak after dinner but we have been here for about half an hour now and I'm not mad about it.

"It is" Draco responded as we leaned on the rail, myself next to him.

"Draco" I said as he turned his head towards me "If it was Astoria's favourite restaurant... then why did you take me there. I mean taking your girlfriend to your ex wife's favourite restaurant-"

"It's my favourite place too. I'm not just gonna stop going there because she's dead" he snapped as I just stared at him in shock.

"It wasn't- I wasn't-"

"I'm sorry" he apologised "It's just you're important to me and I guess taking you to this restaurant is a big deal. I take the ones I love there and I didn't mean for it to be weird-"

I cut him off as I reached up and pressed a gentle kiss to his lips.

"You don't need to explain everything to me. I didn't mean to offend you" I pulled away as Draco held me softly in his arms.

"I didn't mean to snap. Astoria is a touchy subject and you deserve to know" he smiled as I pulled away.

"I'm getting cold" I said as I wrapped Draco's jacket around my shoulders.

"Let's go" Draco held out his hand as I took it and we apparated in less then a second.

We landed just outside the gates of the manor as we took the short walk up the gravel driveway to the front door. I gave Draco his jacket as we walked in. Bad choice because the manor is always freezing.

"I'm going for a shower" Draco said as I nodded and watched him take off upstairs.

Shorty after I took up the stairs and into Draco's room to take off my dress. As I opened the door I was met with the muffled sounds of the shower running and steam seeping through the gaps of the door.

I unzipped my dress and that's when I got an idea. I stepped out of my clothes and I clipped my bra before walking over to the bathroom.

I slowly opened the door and to my thankfulness, Draco had his back turned and his head under the water. The bathroom was full of steam, making it hard to see very well.

I gentle closed the door after me, trying hard not to make any noises as I stepped out of my underwear. I walked over the to the shower and carefully opened the glass frame, quickly and quietly stepping in.

Draco still hadn't noticed.

Slowly I ran my hands up his back, the water trickling down my fingers. He tensed at first but realised it was me and relaxed into my touch. He stepped back as I stepped in corner of him and pressed my lips to his.

It was unlike any other kiss we had shared. It was slow, gentle, passionate. No words were spoken but none needed to be to express how much we both needed this. His tongue slipped into my mouth as I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing my chest against his.

Hot water running down my back just adding to the burning feeling I was experiencing in my stomach. I moaned softly as his hands caressed the skin around my naked breasts. His hands fell down to my arse before gripping the back of my thighs and lifting me. I got the memo and jumped up to wrap my legs around his waist.

He walked us to the other side of the shower and pressed my back against the wall. My body held only by him as we continued to kiss. My hands fell to his biceps and gave them a gentle squeeze, causing him to let out a soft moan into my mouth.

"Draco~" I moaned as he hummed into my mouth "I want you–please" he smirked against my lips.

Still pinned against the wall by Draco's weight he grabbed his dick, massaging it against slit. A moan or two left my mouth as he created that wanted friction.

He connected our lips once more as he thrusted inside me. It wasn't rough but it wasn't slow. It was just the right speed as he adjusted himself and found the perfect pace that made both of us moan out.

Sex was different this time. We weren't fucking, we were making love and it was fucking amazing. It felt so different, so meaningful. Don't get me wrong, I love to be thrown around and called a slut but in a way this just... hit different.

Draco suddenly hit my g-spot, making me scream out a moan as he chuckled and repeatedly hit the same spot. He and I both knew that I wouldn't last long if he kept doing that so I shifted my body so he hit in a different spot, this way I would at least last a little bit longer.

Draco let out a throaty groan as I felt him twitch inside me.

"Come on" I felt the need to encourage him as I spoke through my moans "C- Cum inside me- Draco" He moaned louder as he sped up just a tiny bit "I want to feel it all"

His Body tensed and shuddered as he came inside me, this triggering my own release as my liquids ran down his dick. He thrusted at a slow pace to make sure we were both finished before he pulled out and allowed my legs to find the ground.

My knees bucked slightly but I managed to find my balance before I fell.

"I love you" Draco smiled as he hugged me from behind.

"I love you" I smiled back as I leaned my head back into the water, drenching myself.

I reached up for the shampoo when Draco stopped me and reached for the bottle himself "Turn around" he said as I nodded and turned around.

He massaged some shampoo into my head as I closed my eyes and enjoyed the feeling. He scraped my staple as my eyes rolled back "You are doing this for me from now on"

"Am I?" He laughed as I nodded.

"It feels so good" I moaned as he tapped my back and indicated for me to wash it out.

I turned around and washed the shampoo
From my hair before I did the same with Draco. He enjoyed it as much as I did. We needed to take showers together more often.

At this moment I felt peace. Nothing else in the world mattered except me and Draco. I felt happy for the first time in a long time. But of course it only lasted a matter of minutes before my mind drifted back to our problems.

I had to tell Draco about Scorpius and I knew my stay would come to an end when my mother got home from work in two days time. A sudden wave of sadness hit me as I realised that I didn't know the next time I would see Draco would be after I left.

I guess I just have to tell my mother.

Someone requested Sweet/soft sex which I'm not used to writing but I tried my best lol.

Word count 1300.