Bye Baby

AnnaLeigh Moore

"Y- you, wow you are much prettier then I imagined" I said stunned, taking a step back to really admire Hermione's angelic beauty.

"What are you talking about?" She furrowed her eye brows and crossed her arms.

"I know about you and Draco. Honesty it doesn't bother me, that was the past" I shrugged my shoulders as I turned back around and started to explore the pictures.

"Y- you can't tell anyone" she said as I chuckled.

"I like you Hermione. I'm not gonna tell anyone" I said as I turned back around and watched her sigh with relief.

"Where is Draco anyway?" She asked as my smile faltered. For a moment I had forgot about the dawning reality that is my life.

"I'm not sure actually" I said, trying to mask what was actually going on. It's not that I didn't trust Hermione i just didn't know her. We met 3 hours ago.

She nodded and retreated back to her desk to continue on with the work she had sprawled out. Being the minister must be exhausting work.

I sighed and took a seat in one of the seats that sat before Hermione's desk as not a second later a faint crack of apparation was heard from the door. Both our heads spun to see Draco.

His skin was pale, expression cold and eyes had a hint of exhaustion but something different was there. It was like he was trying to cover his real emotions, like he had put up a impenetrable mask surrounded by an unbreakable wall.

I stood from the seat "Draco" I breathed out in relief as he just looked at me.

"Let's go" he said with no expression as I looked back to Hermione who looked just as confused as I did.

"Thank you for all your help, Hermione" I smiled sweetly as she nodded. I sighed and followed Draco out the door.

We got to the middle of the empty ministry hall, not a word spoke between either of us until I grabbed Draco's wrist, stopping him from moving as quickly as he was.

"Draco, are you ok?" I asked as he stated his wrist out of my grasp and grabbed my hand, apparating without another word.

We landed at the manor, standing in the middle of an empty room, my eye brows furrowed.

"What are we-"

"This was Scorpius' room. I kicked him out" he said as I let go of his hands and wondered around the empty room. It was almost unrecognisable without his furniture and posters hung on the wall. His scent was still faint but it had been so long since I had smelled it that it was almost not recognisable.

"Where did he go?" I asked as I ran my hand over the dusty wall that was once covered by his Quidditch poster.

" I don't know" he shrugged "He is my son and I will always love him but I no longer like him and couldn't care less where he went"

"Can we leave?" I said as I started to feel sick, a stinging physical pain scratching inside my stomach as I gulped "Draco, please-" I was cut off as a sharp pain hit my stomach once again.

"Anna are ok?" He asked as his cold mask was replaced with severe concern.

My knees bucked as I fell to the ground, my head started to throb as I felt my self begin to not wanting to breathe. Draco caught me as he pulled out his wand and waved it upon my body. Glowing red lights was the lat thing I saw before I passed out.

I awoke in a hospital bed, the bright white lights making me groan as I went to sit up but winced when a sharp pain grew between my legs.

"Anna!" Draco rushed to my side and held my hand as I looked at him confused, what happened and what was I doing here?

"Draco?" I questioned as I saw that his eyes were puffy and red, he looked as though he had been crying continuously.

"Anna I-"

"What happened, what am I doing here?" I asked as Draco stuttered with his words. I started to feel sick again, the possibility's of the reason for me being in here were endless as I sat up in the bed, despite the pain.

"I- I ran a diagnostic charm as soon as you collapsed and what I saw- I thought I was tripping so I took you straight here and-"

"Draco for fucks sake, tell me please!" I shouted, causing my head to throb even harder.

"AnnaLeigh, you had a miscarriage" he said "that would explain why you passed out yesterday. Your high stress levels- the baby couldn't survive"

My vision blurred as his voice became muffled. I realised that I now had to grieve for the loss of a baby I didn't even know I had. I had no clue how this even happened, I was on birth control, I had got my period-

"Anna!" The shout of her voice brought me from my taunting thoughts as I squinted to try and get my vision straight. I watched as Kehlani, Albus, Tiffany, Pandora and my mother rushed to my side.

My mother clutched onto my hand as she looked up at Draco concerned "What happened to her?"

"She had a miscarriage" Draco said quietly as he gently squeezed my hand.

"You didn't tell me you were pregnant-"

"I didn't know" I said with no expression, still trying to wrap my head around that I had learned I was pregnant and told that I lost it in the same day.

"How far along" she asked as Draco sighed. I couldn't imagine what this was like for him. He had learned the same as me and was experiencing the same pain.

"She was 4 weeks" Draco said as I gasped. I was pregnant for a month and didn't even know, oh god- I was drinking I- fuck, fuck.

I felt my mother squeeze my hand right before letting go and walking around towards Draco. I could sense she was fuming as her skin turned a red.

"You knocked her up and didn't even know- you inconsiderate prick! She's still young, she should of been on birth control-"

"I was" I said as i stared at her "I was on birth control. I- don't know how this happened"

"Your body was so used to the drug that it started to work more on weakening your period then working as a contraception. You must of been sexually active at the time that the pill failed and ended up pregnant" we were interrupted by a doctor who walked in with a clipboard in hand.

I looked to the doctor as he sighed and looked up at me from his clipboard "Miss Moore I need to have a word with you, alone"

"Whatever you need to stay you can say it in front of me" my mother said sternly as she crossed her arms at the doctor.

"I'm afraid it's a personal matter. Although the father can stay" he said as he turned and looked towards Albus. Albus looked up from the ground and noticed everyone starting at him and frowned.

"What- ew gross no I'm not- oh god" he cringed as I found a small chuckle leaving my lips.

"He's not the father" I shook my head as the doctor looked confused. I looked beside me to Draco who frowned while looking at the doctor.

"Oh- Mr Malfoy, I'm so sorry-"

"Good on ya Ted" Draco rolled his eyes.

"Sorry boss. You may stay if she wishes" the doctor said as I gulped "But I'm gonna have to ask everyone else to leave" everyone looked to me as I nodded and smiled faintly, they all left without another word.

"Do you want me to stay?" Draco asked as I shook my head.

"I think I just need to think for a little and hear what he has to say" I whispered as Draco nodded and placed a kiss on my temple before leaving.

As soon as the door shut behind Draco the doctor sighed and took a seat beside me.

"I understand this won't be easy but..."

Plot MF twist.

Depending the note I end this story with, would you guys like a sequel?

Word count 1398.