Madam Puddifoots

Y'all who owns a red Honda Civic? I was driving to the gym yesterday when the bitch pulled out in front of me, bruh I nearly crashed.

Also sorry it's been a bit y'all. My family and I are renovating our house and shit is crazy.

Annleigh Moore

"Good Morning!" I shot up from my slumber at the sound of a shouting voice. My head had not yet processed who it was until I opened my eyes.

"Lani- what the- how did you get in here?" I said in confusion as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes.

"Dads doing Business crap" she shrugged "I looked in the guest room but you weren't there so I figured the only other place you would be in is here" She smiled as I nodded and stood from the bed "And I expected you to have pants on- wow ok Merry Christmas to me"

"Thanks Lani" I laughed as I bent down and picked up my sweat pants from the floor.

"By the way your mum called" Kehlani said as I stood back up with wide eyes.

"Wait she called you?" I asked as I picked up my phone from the bedside to check if I had any missed calls from her and I didn't.

"Yeah she wanted to know where you were because she's coming home a day early" she said as I groaned.

"I thought I had another day" I whispered as Kehlani hugged me from the side.

"She wants you to meet up with her at Hogsmead just after lunch time" Khelani chuckled as i threw my head back and sighed heavily.

"Where's Draco?" I asked as she released me.

"With my dad" she said as I nodded.

"Is it a bad idea to burst in-"

"Very bad. I bursted in to one of the meetings my dad was having with Mr Nott and he grounded me for a month" I laughed as Kehlani explained the story.

"He's not my dad Lani. He's my boyfriend" I rolled my eyes as Made myself decent before seeing them both.

"Whatever you say, man" Kehlani sighed as she kissed me on the cheek "I have to go check on Zent, tell me how it goes"

"Ok I will" I said as she left out the door.

"Tell me about the angry sex!" She shouted down the hallway as I snorted and shook my head. I walked from the bedroom and made my way over to Draco's study.

I stood outside the door and started to get a little nervous. What if he actually did get angry at me? Oh fuck. I felt nervous butterfly's in my stomach as I slowly reached my hand up and softly knocked on the door.

A couple of seconds later I heard a come in so I slowly creaked open the door and stuck my head through the gap. I looked around the room and there was no sign of Draco so I slipped myself through the door and stood in the room.

"Anna" I jumped and spun around on my feet as I saw Mr Zabini sitting in Draco's desk chair.

"Mr Zabini" I breathed out "How are you?" I asked trying to make some small talk as I assumed Draco must of been in the Lou or something.

"I'm quiet well, and you?" He asked as he stood from the chair, slipping his hands into his pockets. I don't know what it is but ever since he caught Draco and I, his presence has made me so nervous.

"I- I'm good. Where is Draco?" I asked as I looked around the room once more.

"Using the rest room" He shrugged as I nodded and stood there awkwardly "What are you up to today?"

"I have to meet with my mother after lunch but other then that, nothing" I said as he just nodded and walked around the desk to meet me.

I gulped as he towered over me, his chocolate eyes staring into mine as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Sorry, mate–Anna?" We snapped our heads to where Draco was standing at the door.

"Draco" I smiled as I walked up to him and kissed him on the cheek "I have to meet with my mother after lunch so I just came in here to let you know"

"My parents are coming over today as well so I guess that fits" he said as he wrapped his arms around me.

"Well I better get ready, it's already about 11" I smiled as I let go "Have fun with your parents"

"Have fun with your mother" he replied as I laughed and walked out of the study and back into Draco's to get ready. 

The streets were busy and the pubs were filled with wizards and witches. Hogsmead covered in a thick layer of snow as the sun sat just above the Land line. I sat in my coat and scarf while I waited for my mother inside Madam Puddifoots Tea Shop, my mother's favourite shop.

"AnnaLeigh!" I turn around to the sound of my mother's voice booming through the shop as she runs towards me with her arms out.

I wrapped her in a tight hug as she laughed into my shoulder. I never realised how much I missed her until now. I missed her scent, her sweet voice, her laugh. I was glad I was with her right now.

"Mum, how are you?" I smile as she releases
me and takes a seat on the chair before me.

"Work has been busy as always but I'm ok. What about you? How's school? How's Scorpius" She asks as I sigh heavily. I knew she was gonna ask about him I just hadn't prepared myself for it.

"School is great! Professor McGonagall offered me an apprenticeship at St Muggos" I smiled, trying to steer her away from the subject of Scorpius right now.

"Oh baby that's so wonderful! I'm so sorry I have been so busy. My boss won't give me a god damn break" she sighed. I noticed that even though she looked stunning as she always does, she looked more... tired and worn down.

"You need to tell him to lay off, give you a day or two, to just rest" I placed my hand over hers as she smiled.

"I have. How do you think I'm here right now?" She giggled as I shook my head "It's also company policy to let me have a couple of days off after a Business trip so you're stuck with me"

"Well that's good I guess" I said. Enjoying my mother's presence that I never knew I missed so much.

"Kehlani told me that you have been staying at hers, that must be fun right? I'll tell you that father of hers..." she wiggled her eye brows as I laughed.

"Mother!" I laughed even more.

"He's a nice man. The women he married tho, not so nice. I heard she's with someone else now, what a shame aye?" She dropped her bag off her shoulder as a waiter approached us.

"What can I get for you ladies?" The waiter asked, eyeing my mum up and down. My mother was always a looker. She would get looks and whistles here and there from plenty of guys but she had never had anything serious since dad. Tiffany said that my mother is where I get my looks from and honestly I wouldn't doubt, we look like twins.

"Thank you" My mother smiled as the waiter took off from our table.

"Sorry, I zoned out-"

"No it's ok. I got you, your favourite. Milk tea with honey" a big smile spread on my face as I realised she remembered, my heart swelled.

"Thank you mama" I gave her hand a gently squeeze.

"Now, tell me all about Scorpius!"

Had to get this out for y'all🤍

Word count 1319.