Scrubs

This is gonna be a long ass chapter so I Listened to this on repeat.

AnnaLeigh Moore

I don't know how I hadn't noticed the scar
I have on my arse now. It's not like he tried to hide it either. I mean I guess it was just a spur of the moment thing but for fucks sake now I have to live with it.

After the shower I put my uniform and and was ready for second period. Kehlani got first period off for me so I just spent it having hanging out with them. They tried to embarrass me several times and succeeded, that was the tradition anyway.

"Ready?" Kehlani smiled as I nodded. I decided to have my hair up which is something I don't normally do but I felt pretty today.

We had potions which was lucky since it's just down the hall and we can take our time.

"Any plans tonight?" Kehlani asked as I laughed.

"What plans would I have? It's not like I can leave the castle" I laugh as she snorted.

"Yeah- of course" She scratched her head as I stopped walking.

"Oh god—what have you planned? Lani you know I hate surprises" I whined as she scoffed.

"Don't be a baby" she rolled her eyes as she walked back to me and linked my arm in hers "you'll love it"

I nodded nervously before I remembered Draco and when I was supposed to meet him.

"Whatever we are doing must end or I must leave at 10:30" I said as Kehlani blinked at me.

"What for-" I gave her a knowing look as she stopped and smiled "Wai- birthday fuck!?" I shrugged my shoulders as she stepped in front of me making me stop in my tracks "My best friend is getting a birthday fuck!!"

"Ladies" Kehlani and I froze as she slowly turned around.

"Mr Malfoy" she chuckled nervously as I went red with embarrassment. He stood in black hospital scrubs, his hair messy and skin flushed.

"Don't yell" he said in his inside voice as Kehlani just nodded. He chuckled and looked at me with a small smirk "Miss Moore" he nodded before winking and walking away.

I felt my cheeks grow hot as I dropped my head to the ground with a silent scream.

"Holy fucking shit. That gave ME butterflies" Kehlani confessed as she clutched her stomach "Why is he so fucking attractive?"

"Who's fucking attractive?" Albus came up behind us causing a small help to escape from Kehlani's mouth.

"Uh- you?" She chuckled. Nice save.

"Um- well... thanks. Also I just saw Mr Malfoy with the biggest most creepiest smile on his face, he kinda made me wanna cry" Albus said as he tugged on the Strap of his bag.

"He must be in a good mood" I shrugged, pretending not to have a clue.

"Maybe he's getting laid?" Kehlani smirked as I gave her a silent glare.

"Ok- ew" Albus shook his body as I rolled my eyes.

"We're gonna be late" I grabbed the arms of my two best friends and dragged them to the classroom.

"This one?" Kehlani asked as she held a red dress to her body.

"Yes yes- definitely. You'll look hot as fuck" I practically drilled as she smiled and retreated snack into the closet to change.

Kehlani still hasn't told me what were doing but considering I'm sitting in front of my mirror doing my makeup while wearing a tight black dress I think we might be going to party.