Good Girl

Someone said Paris with Mr Zabini, Draco and Mr Nott? Maybe not Nott because to Anna he is a pedo but Blaise could work somehow 🤔

*Viewer discretion is advised*

AnnaLeigh Moore

I hadn't spoken to Draco for at least 24 hours. I just couldn't look at him the same way. Why would he not tell me that he was a fucking death eater? I think that's something crucial you should tell the person you're dating.

I decided to skip the rest of my classes and just finish a little bit of homework in my dorm to try and take my mind off things but it isn't easy.

Images of Draco being my fathers killer popped into my head and i know it wasn't realistic but I couldn't shake it.

I knew that I needed to talk to Draco. I was planning to do so when I didn't feel like breaking up with him. I don't wanna say something I don't mean, something I can't come back from.

"Hey dude? Where did you go?" Kehlani asked as she walked into the dorm and tore her bag off her shoulder.

I decided against telling her that Draco was a death eater "I felt sick" I shrugged my shoulders as she smirked and shook her head.

"In the 8 years of friendship have you ever been able to lie to me?" She said as I looked at her, silently pleading for her not to make me tell her.

"Nothing I just felt sick" I gave her a small smile as she looked at me suspiciously but nodded her head.

"Maybe you should go to the infirmary" she gave me a knowing look as I groaned. Why the fuck did she have to know everything about me.

"Fine... I'll be back in- i don't know" I said as I chuckled my book on the desk and stood up.

"Have fun" she said in a sing song tone as I pulled a face towards her and left the room before she could kill me.

I headed towards the infirmary and I was shit nervous. What if this was the end to Draco and I? What if I end up saying stuff I don't want too? Fuck sake.

I pushed open the door and there was no one in here. I knew Draco was in his office so I slipped through the door and walked towards there.

"It's just a small party, keep the professors away" I head Scorpius as my brows furrowed. I got Curious so I hid just next to the door and listened in.

"I could lose my job, Scorpius. It's too risky" Draco said sternly as I hear Scorpius groan.

"But it's Bonnies Birthday-"

"You think I give a rats arse about Bonnie?" Draco seethed as Scorpius snapped his mouth shut "Now leave. I have work to do"

Scorpius huffed before turning and walking towards the door. I panicked, not wanting Scorpius to see me so I jumped and hid behind a curtain until he was completely out of the infirmary.

Then I went in.

Draco was sitting at his desk with his reading glasses sitting on his nose and his Blonde hair a mess. How can I be mad at him when he looks that damn good right now?

"Draco" my small voice sung through the office as he immediately snapped his head up and took of his glasses.

"Anna I-"

"I know I over reacted a little bit but you have to understand that you were on the same side as the people who killed my father and almost my mother" I said as I stood at the door of his office, not feeling comfortable to step all the way in.