Surprise

Hey y'all ❤️

Pls how did we go from 600 reads to 3.03k in a few hours... I love everyone sm😃💕

Also I'm from Australia so if anything is wrong in the UK times and shit I'm sorry

Got my period this morning—dodged a pregnancy bullet.... lol don't ask🤠

Annaleigh Moore

Today was the first day back at Hogwarts as I sat in an empty compartment of the Hogwarts express, waiting my friends arrival. I thought a lot about what happened between Draco and I and I knew it was a mistake and it would never happen again.

But I felt something for him. Something I never really felt with Scorpius. I knew I would never in see Draco again- well intentionally anyway.

After the night I unfroze Scorpius and left almost immediately. I had spent the night at my house, without my mother even knowing I was home which was probably best. I will write her a letter later.

"Anna" I lifted my head form the book I was reading to see the comforting smiling face of Albus.

"Albus!" I jumped up, the book falling from my lap as I wrapped him in a hug "Why do you smell like pumpkin juice?" I pulled from him and sniffed his shirt, it was off putting.

"Mum washed Lily's shirt, drenched in pumpkin juice with everyone's clothes and it was too late to re wash them but I don't really mind I guess it's not that bad of a smell-"

"Do you ever fucking shut up?" Tiffany scoffed as she dragged herself into the compartment, holding her head in her hands.

"Tiff!" I squealed and held her in a hug as she groaned deeply.

"Too early in the morning, Anna!" She wiggled off me as she laid on the train seat, covering her face with her arm.

"Do you ever stop drinking? Seriously it's the first day of school" Albus rolled his eyes as he took a seat next to me.

"I will kill you" Tiffany warned as Albus crossed his arms and shut his mouth. Even I was scared of hungover Tiffany.

"Hey, hey party people" Kehlani announced as she walked into the compartment, sliding the door closed behind her. She looked around and saw the seats where taken "Now where the fuck do I sit?"

"Come" Tiffany patted her lap whilst laying down as Kehlani just shrugged her shoulders and sat down in Tiffany's lap. A small giggle escaped my mouth as I took in the scene before me.

"Anyways, how was everyones holiday?" Albus asked, Tiffany groaned already half asleep as the train moved quickly.

"Well- Um. Scorpius and I broke up" I pressed my lips into a thin line as they all looked at me in shock.

"Wait- what? What happened?" Kehlani asked as I just shook my head.

"He cheated on me- fucking Bonnie Weasley" I spat out her name with a tone of disgust as the horrid memory of the fight flashed through my mind.

"Wait- my cousin?" Albus scrunched his nose and shook his head- fuck I totally forgot, Kimberley is Percys ex wife.

"Shit. I forgot it was your cousin but yeah" I nodded my head simply. I was obviously very hurt about what Scorpius had done to me and the image of Bonnie draped over Scorpius would not leave my mind at all but I realised that Scorpius was really nothing.

"That's fucked up, man" Tiffany spoke, her eyes closed and arm still draped over her face.

"Right. I hope that motherfucker hates his dick- ima chop it off-"

"No Kehlani- it's really fine. They belong to each other" I waved her off. I decided not to tell them about what happened between me and Draco. It wasn't going to happen again and it was just a slight bump in the road.

"Fuck him-"

The compartment door slid open as Scorpius and Bonnie stood at the door, Bonnies arms wrapped around his neck as his hands held her waist. They were laughing at fucking something.

"Oh- Sorry" Bonnie giggled as she turned and whispered something in Scorpius's ear. Scorpius chuckled and turned his head to look at me.

"Hey, AnnaLeigh" He smirked as his hands tightly gripped her waist, causing Bonnie to Yelp.

"Malfoy" I rolled my eyes and turned my head away "can you leave?"

"Why the fuck should I-"

"She said leave" Albus stood, making my head turn as he inches towards Scorpius. They were about the same height so no one really towered over anyone.

I looked at him in shock. Albus wasn't really the one to be aggressive but I'm not gonna lie, he sounded scary.

"Fuck off Dumbledore-"

That was it. Albus swung his fist into Scorpius's face, catching his nose in a nasty punch. Scorpius fell back, letting go off Bonnie as he fell to the floor, clutching his bleeding nose. 

"Scorpius!" Bonnie yelped as she crouched next to him on the floor, roaming her hands all over him, thinking that would help at all. I stood from my seat, ready to hold back Albus or Scorpius if necessary and so did Kehlani, holding back in her laughs.

"You'll regret that potter" Scorpius spat as he scrambled to his feet, taking Bonnies hand and stalking off down the train.

Albus slid the door to the compartment shut as we all took our seats in silence.

"I can't believe I did that" Albus breathed, as he slumped back against the seat "Dads gonna kill me"

"I can't believe you did that either. Looks like you do have a dick, Albus" Kehlani smirked as she folded her arms.

"Ha ha, funny" Albus squinted his eyes at Kehlani "He just made me so mad- what he did to you and calling me fucking Dumbledore... I blacked out"

"I'm glad you did- he deserved it" I smiled as Albus smiled back. I never thought he would decent me like that and it really feels nice to have friends like that.

The train ride was short and peaceful after that. We didn't hear from Scorpius anymore as we stepped into the great hall, sounds of children laughing and chatting with their friends along with the choir lightly singing in the background- now this was my home.

I smiled as we walked towards the Slytherin table, taking a seat in our usual spot. McGonnagalls speech had just started as the whole hall quietened.

"As much as I love Minne she needs to wrap up her eternity long speech" Kehlani whispered as she rolled her eyes.

I chuckled and picked my pumpkin juice, taking a large sip as McGonnagall wrapped up her speech.

"Oh and students. Madam Roberts is on maternity leave- as you know, wizard pregnancies can be a handful so we have Mr Malfoy, head healer from the ministry, helping us out until she is back" I spat out my drink across the table, hitting Norla Longbottom.

The whole hall snapped their heads towards me, including Draco. I blushed nervously as I Apologised to Norla. To my hope the hall went back to their chatter and the feats began but I was to embarrassed to eat. What was Draco doing here?

"Are you ok?" Albus whispered as I put down the goblet of pumpkin juice and smiled.

"Yeah, yeah- it just went down the wrong hole" I gave him a small smile as he nodded and went back to the feast.

"We're gonna have so much fun with daddy Malfoy-"

"Kehlani- I really need to tell you something" it irritated me keeping it from my best friend and him being here for as long as he's gonna be is just gonna make this so much harder to ignore and forget about what happened. Telling her was probably a bad idea but I had to get it off my chest.

Nah coz I'm in love.

Word count 1315.