Ink Scars

No right being that attractive ^

What are some kinks you guys wanna see in the following chapters?

I just broke up with my boyfriend because he cheated on me.
BRB gonna go fuck his dad🥵

AnnaLeigh Moore

"What do we have now?" I asked as I dropped my book into my satchel and exited the classroom.

"DADA" Kehlani answered as she stared down at her phone.

"Oooo, I love DADA" Tiffany squealed as Albus rolled his eyes.

"Of course you do. You're into the spooky shit" he laughed as Tiffany just nodded her head.

We made our way to the DADA classroom and we seems to be the first ones here as the room was empty. We didn't think anything of it except that we could chose our own seats which were in the middle of the classroom.

We liked to be seen.

We took our seats and sat our bags down beside us as when the class started to fill with students but still less then what their usually is. 2 minutes later the professor came in a den started the lesson, despite the lack of people that were in his class.

We started to learn about the war when a bunch of students came in with loud chatter.

"I'm sorry but why are we all late?" The professor said as he took of his reading glasses and folded his arms tightly.

"Sorry professor—there was a fight" a student breathed as he shook his head and told them all to take a seat.

My curiosity peaked but I guess I would have to ask after the lesson.

"Now as I was saying. There were two sides to the war. Our side and Voldemort's side, his army were made up of personal marked with this symbol" he pulled up a picture onto the projected of a tattoo.

It was a skull that had a snake coming out the bottom. The tattoo looked SO familiar but I just couldn't pin point where I had seen it before.

"That tattoo is so ugly–why would you do that to yourself?" Tiffany scoffed as she scrunched her nose.

"Tiff—wasn't your mum a death eater?" Kehlani asked as Tiffany rolled her eyes.

"And all that shit she went through you'd think she would be a bit nicer to everyone" Tiffany joked as a small giggle left my mouth.

"Something to share with the class, Ladies?" The professor called us out as the entire class swung their heads to look at us.

"No, professor" I smiled innocently as she nodded suspiciously and continued on wit the lesson.

"The ones marked with this mark were known as death eaters and were responsible for many many deaths and injuries" he said as he turned around and lifted the sleeve of his black robe, revealing a deep red scare "A generous scare I received from the very unpleasant Fenrir Greyback. He is not a death eater but a werewolf, not very nice creatures" he chuckled as he dropped his sleeve back down.

"Most death eaters that participated in the war are either dead or received life sentences in Azkaban. I am aware that some students in this school are children of death eaters that were let off because they were only children" he smiled sadly as I zoned out.

All this talk of death and the war just brought back my father. I never saw him die but the images of the possibilities are graphic and horrid–hence the nightmares.

I hated death eaters.

The lesson carried on in a blur as I slumped onto my desk with my head in my hands and elbows resting in front of me. I was looking forward to seeing Draco in the first part of lunch, I was going to surprise him.

Finally the bell rang and the class was dismissed. I packed up my stuff and gave a Kehlani and Look as she nodded and smirked, taking Tiffany's arm and leading her and Albus to the great hall.

I silently thanked her as I exited the class and went towards the infirmary where, of course, Draco was.

I bit my lip consciously as I silently pushed open the door and to my thankfulness, it was empty. I smirked to myself and slipped through the small opening.

I crept through the room and figured he was in his office. I didn't bother to knock as I walked in and saw he had his back turned to me. He was standing shirtless at a sink as i bit into my bottom lip harder.

I tiptoed behind him and ran my fingers up his bare back. He tensed and turned around in a startle as I burst out in laughter.

"Fuck" he breathed out as he ran a hand through his hair "You can't do that Anna" he chuckled.

"I'm sorry" I laughed out "I simply could not resist. Also why are you shirtless? I mean not that I'm complaining because god damn" I bit my lip once more as I looked over his toned chest.

"Hannah Greevley Threw up slugs onto my shirt" his smile was replaced with an irritated frown as he turned back around.

I moved to his side to see what he was doing. He was pushing down his shirt into warm water which made my brows furrow.

"Why not just use magic to remove the vomit?" I asked as he tore his hands from the water and grabbed a towel that sat next to him.

"If I was to use magic straight away it would leave a stain. You must soak it first, then use magic" he said as a silent 'oh' left my mouth and nodded my head.

"Well I have lunch now so....?" I looked up at him innocently as I battered my eye lashes.

A small smirk played his lips as he shook his head and wrapped his arms around my waist.

"In here? Not a chance" he whispered as a low chuckle left his mouth. He moved his arms away from me as I whined at the loss of warmth his body provided. He grabbed a coat from his hanger and wrapped it around his body.

"It's risky. A rush, don't you think?" I joked "yet again, everything we do is pretty risky"

"It's not that. I'm in the middle of my shift, Petit. I also have a meeting with McGonagall in about.." he lifted his arm to look down at the expensive silver watch that was hanging on his wrist, making the sleeve of his coat fall up.

I looked down at his wrist also and couldn't help but notice the black mark on his arm. I furrowed my eye brows as I had never noticed it before. Draco and I had been naked together plenty of times and I hadn't once spotted it.

I took a tiny step closer not looking suspicious as I inspected it closer. I thought my mind was playing tricks on me once I noticed what it was. I chuckled and shook my head, thinking I just didn't get enough sleep and I was hallucinating.

To be sure I pushed down his arm as Draco furrowed his eyes brows in confusion. A gasp left my mouth as I saw I wasn't hallucinating. Draco noticed and immediately tore his arm away in a fast motion.

"T- That's not what I think it is, is it?" I asked as I took a cautious step back.

He said nothing and just looked at me. He looked as though he was trying to find the right words to say and that's when I started to panic.

"You're–you're one of them. Oh, fuck, fuck" I took more steps back as fear started to set in "The ones that killed my father- you were with them!"

"It's not what it looks like-" Draco pleaded as he took a step towards me.

"Don't! Don't come closer, please" I sobbed as a tear of anger and sadness rolled down my cheek "How could you- fuck I don't know what to think!"

"Just listen-"

"Mr Malfoy. Sorry for the intrusion but the door wasn't being answered" Professor McGonagall smiled "Oh- I didn't realise you were with a student, I can come back later-"

"No, Professor it's fine" I sucked up my tears as my face appeared slightly puffy and red "I was just leaving" I said as I didn't take my eyes off Draco who looked Frantic.

Until I left the office.

All this time I thought Blaise was a death eater but turns out that he wasn't and always used to taunt Draco and Lucius for being them😭💀

Word count 1442.