Thanksgivings

AnnaLeigh Moore

I sat on Scorpius bed. Dressed in a slim black dress, it was long sleeved and had a slit running up my right leg. It was a snug fit that showed of my curves. My hair was neatly curled and I had black lace shoes that ran up to my mid shin.

I was fiddling with my fingers as my body filled with Nerves. Scorpius told me not even 10 minutes ago that his whole family would be going. That meant Scorpius grandparents.

I stood and walked over to the mirror, eyeing my makeup and hair, trying to pick out anything wrong with myself.

As I brushed down my dress Scorpius came out from the bathroom in a simple black and white suit. He looked handsome.

He looked up at me, fixing his sleeve as he stopped in his movements and eyed me up and down. I started to feel insecure as I covered my clothed stomach.

"Babe- you look amazing" he licked his lips as I sent him a small smile.

"Thanks" I knew he just meant my body, he didn't even glance up at my face.

But I brushed it off as he held out his arm "Everyone is down stairs"

I nodded and linked onto his arm now I was really freaking out. I felt like I was sweating as the faint laughter grew louder.

We stepped carefully down the stairs and into the ball room where a table had been set. Everyone stood around with drinks in their hands, chatting and laughing with each other.

There was a lot more people then expected.

I scanned the room for anyone that I knew and to my surprise and relief I spotted Kehlani and Tiffany.

I smiled and looked up at Scorpius who seemed to be looking at something else but I payed no attention and walked over to them.

They spotted me and squealed as I smiled widely.

"Anna!" Tiffany shrieked as she wrapped me in a tight hug "I haven't seen you in forever"

"It's good to see you, Tiff" I let her go as Kehlani wrapped me in a hug also.

"Hey, Anna" she pulled from the hug and eyed me up and down with a big smirk on her face "You look so fucking hot. Bi panic right now" I laughed as Tiffany shook her head.

"Gay panic for me" she bit her bottom lip playfully as I hit her in the shoulder.

"You're making me blush" I laughed as she bit back her own laughter.

"Anyway, have you seen Daddy Malfoy. He's looking so hot right now- I believe you owe me 5 galleons" she crossed her arms, looking straight past me.

I followed her gaze and spotted Mr Malfoy. He was wearing an all black suit as he smiled at something someone said. I gulped at how handsome he looked. His paper white skin and ice hair matched perfectly with his black suit.

Before I could get carried away I looked back to Kehlani and Tiffany.

"What- no he's not even attractive" I lied as Kehlani sent me a 'I'm not fucking stupid look' but decided to let it go and rolled her eyes.

"Ok, Luv" she shook her head as I sent her a glare. Tiffany looked at the both of us and burst out laughing.

"Not lady like, Tiffany" I let out a frustrated breath as I felt her presence behind me.

I faked a smile and spun on my heel to meet her piercing gaze "Mrs Parkinson. Lovely to see you"

She eyed me up and down with a disgusted glare but shot me a fake smile "AnnaLeigh, you look.... nice"