Midnight Taunt

AnnaLeigh Moore

I always found it difficult to sleep next to Scorpius, he was one to snore. So I laid awake only in my underwear from then events after dinner.

Scorpius's father didn't end up joining us and let's just say that Scorpius wasn't happy about that.

I felt hot so I tossed the covers and sat up, my feet dangling to the side as I reached for the cup of water that was on the night stand.

I finished off the glass and stood up, I decided to go place the cup in the sink of the kitchen since I couldn't sleep and felt like a little walk. I didn't put my robe on. It was midnight, no one would be awake and I would only be gone 5 minutes.

But because I'm clever I found myself lost in this castle of a manor. I guess I made a wrong turn down the wrong hallway and now I'm completely lost.

Scorpius room was in the east wing of the house and now I somehow needed up in the west wing. I groaned and went to back track my steps when I was cut off by a small female whimper.

I furrowed my eye brows and spun back around. I stood still and silent as another sound was heard but this time it was a full loud moan. I still had the glass cup in my hand and I nearly dropped it when I heard a loud slap.

I followed the sounds up the stairs to the left side of the house the wing was dark except for one door that was open just a crack.

Curiosity got the best of me as I sneaked around and placed my eye at the crack. I gasped, turning and pressing my back against the wall, slapping a hand over my mouth.

What i saw was Scorpius father sitting in a chair in front of a desk beneath a women who was bouncing wildly on top of him. His hands were on the woman bare arse as his head was thrown back.

I tried to control my breathing as I felt I was being the loudest person on earth right now. I couldn't resist and peaked back around.

"Fuck- that's it you little slut" He grunted as the women moaned at his words.

My breathing was shallow and loud as I swallowed a mumbled "Oh my fucking god" under my breath.

I couldn't pull myself away. It was like a good porno except they guy was hot as fuck and also happened to be your boyfriends father.

I pressed my hand against the door, lost in a daze to notice it was already open and Cringed when it made a loud creaking sound. Draco pulled his head up and stared me right in the eyes.

I couldn't peel his gaze.  I couldn't help but notice the feeling in the pit of my stomach and the wetness in my underwear something I haven't felt in a while.

Without breaking eye contact he started to thrust his hips roughly to meet her bounces. The women shrieked and moaned like crazy but Draco was too busy making eye contact with me as he smirked.

"Like it?" He groaned as the women nodded frantically but him and I both know he was talking to me. Not wiping the smirk off his face or lifting the eye contact he must of hit her g-spot, she squealed and breathed heavily as she collapsed onto his chest.

I forced myself to pull my eyes away and stood up. I was still lost but I had to run somewhere... so I did.

I stood in the shower, vivid pictures of last night flashing threw my mind. They way she whimpered and moaned at his every move-

"Fuck- stop" I whispered as my head fell into my hands. The warm water falling down my back as my head burned. I will never be able to I see last night and to be honest I'm not sure if I want to.

"Babe?" I sighed at the sound of Scorpius behind the door "Breakfast is ready"

"Um- thanks. I'll Uh... be down in a sec" I responded as I heard his heavy foot steps walk away. I turned the shower off and stepped out, steam surrounding me as I grabbed the towel of the railing and wrapped it around my body.

I swiped my hand across the mirror to reveal myself under the steam. I took in my dark under eyes and rubbed my skin. I could cover the circles with makeup I guess.

I shrugged my shoulders and walked out of the bathroom and thank fully the room was empty. I could get dressed in peace.

I walked down the stairs into the dining room with my head down to the ground, only expecting Scorpius and a couple house elf's. I slumped into the chair next to Scorpius and mumbled a good morning, still having my head down.

"Morning Miss Moore" I jumped back and fell off my chair. I winced at the pain in my wrist as I looked up and met the stare of not Scorpius but his father.

I looked to the chair I fell off and saw that I sat next to him and not Scorpius- Scorpius wasn't even in the room.

"Need help?" Mr Malfoy stood and offered me his hand, images of last night was all I could think of as I grabbed his hand.

He pulled me up with no effort. I was still holding his hand when I stood. I quickly pulled away when I remembered where they had been last night.

"Everything ok?" We turned our heads to see Scorpius at the entrance.

"Brilliant" Mr Malfoy retreated to the head of the table where he sat, awaiting a house elf to serve him.

I agreed with him and sat I'm my previous seat. Scorpius sat next to me and snapped his fingers for a house elf when Mr Malfoy groaned.

"How many times must I tell you Scorpius? You call for them, do not snap your fingers it gives me a head ache" he pulled his hands to his face as Pippy waddled in with two other house elf's behind her.

Scorpius rolled his eyes as Pippy and the other house elf's placed plates in front of us. I pulled a plate towards me, picking up a croissant and starting to chew.

"I saw that" Mr Malfoy warned as Scorpius sighed "Anyway.." he turned towards me and smirked "How was your first sleep at the manor Miss Moore?"

I stopped mid chew and looked up at him. He had a seductive smirk on his face as I swallowed and placed the croissant back down on the plate.

"U- um- I... fine, thank you" I pulled a smile as he nodded, taking a sip of his tea.

"The manor can be quite... menacing at night so I'm glad" he smirked as he placed the cup back down onto the coster.

I gulped and peeled my gaze away from him and turning it to Scorpius. I noticed he wasn't even paying attention to me, consuming his food as he stared off into space.

I shook my head and looked away.

Everyone continued to eat in silence as I noticed the girl that Mr Malfoy was with last night isn't here. Did she leave early in the morning?

I looked back to Mr Malfoy to find him already staring at me. He had a lit cigarette in between his fingers as his tongue poked the inside of his cheek before he blew the smoke out sideways then smirked.

Holy fuck.

I swallowed and tried to push down the butterfly's I had in my stomach.

This stay was going to be a fucking long one.

I had so much breathing problems while writing this. Just the image of Draco in any of these situations- of my fuck🦋🧎‍♀️

Word count 1337.