Unforgiving Showers

*viewer discretion is advised*

AnnaLeigh Moore

Tonight was thanksgiving dinner.

I hadn't seen Mr Malfoy since breakfast yesterday and to say the least... I was nervous.

I didn't want him to confront me about what I saw but I knew he was going to have something to say about it. I mean if it were me I would definitely say something.

Right now Scorpius and I sit quietly in his bedroom. He's on his phone while I'm nose deep in a book.

I don't know how Scorpius and I have stayed together for as long as we have. We have nothing in common. He's into sports and cares of his social states where as I have never picked up a broom in my life and don't even have any posts on my Instagram account

I tried to distract myself from my thoughts but I could get the image of Mr Malfoy and the mystery woman out from my head.

I felt a lot of feelings with what I saw but the one that I couldn't understand was that I felt.... jealous.

I tried to justify it as I was jealous because of how he made her feel but the truth is that I was jealous because it was him. But I didn't know why.

"Babe?" I was snapped out of my thoughts as I noticed Scorpius was now standing at the edge of the bed.

"Hm?" I hummed in response, putting down my book as I stared into his icy blue hues.

"Are you gonna take a shower? You know, for tonight?" He asked as I nodded and swung my feet off the bed.

"Yeah-"

"Can I join?" I looked up at Scorpius to see a devilish smirk playing along his lips.

I really wasn't in the mood but I also wasn't in the mood to fight with him so I nodded and smiled as he smirked again and followed me into the bathroom.

I quickly got undressed and turned the water to hot as I stepped into the large glass shower, placing my head under the scorching heat. My fave slightly burned but I enjoyed the feeling.

I was snapped out of my bliss by Scorpius stepping into the shower as well. I quietly sighed before I turned my back to him.

I felt him snake his hands around my waist before he pressed my back against his chest. I could feel his hard dick pressing against my arse as he gently kissed my neck.

I closed my eyes and the image of Mr Malfoy popped up. I imagined him sliding his hands up and down my wet body as he sucked on the sweet parts of my neck and at that I moaned.

I felt Scorpius smirk against my neck as he spun my around and connected his lips to mine. The kiss was wet and unpleasant but I kissed back and grabbed onto his biceps harshly.

He moaned and broke away from the kiss. He pushed me back around and against the wall as I placed my hand in front of me for support.

"Want it?" He growled against my ear as I once again imagined someone I shouldn't.

"Yes- please" I moaned as I felt him rub against my entrance.

I felt him shudder as she shoved deep inside my cunt. I moaned loudly at the sinful thought of his farther.

He speed his thrust immediately as he gripped my hips, grunting as I moaned into the wall. He reached down and grabbed my neck so my back was against him as he fucked me.

"Dra- Scorpius" I moaned. A pitting feeling in my stomach as I hopped to god he didn't notice my slip up. To wrapped up in his own bliss he didn't.

"A- Anna fuck" I closed my eyes once again and imaged him.

I let out a loud shriek as Scorpius and I came at the same time. He groaned deeply as he pulled out and rested his head against my shoulder.

"I love you" he whispered as I just nodded. I felt so guilty about how I just thought of his father and not him. I came to the image of Draco.

I quickly washed my self and stepped out of the shower leaving Scorpius alone. I knew he was going to take his time so I got dressed and wondered around the manor.

I found myself in one of the many libraries, browsing  the magical boundaries section. I always had a fascination with magical wards and how they worked.

Before my father died he was studying to become an auror, mum said he always was obsessed with the idea. His memory was the reason I wanted to be an healer. So I can help people, so they don't have to suffer what my father did.

I picked up a book and caressed it's cover.

Magical Wards And Boundaries
By Helena Remalf 

As I opened the book to the first page I noticed someone walk in. Their tall boarding figure filling the door way.

I couldn't see their face but he was too tall and masculine to be Scorpius so I only assumed it was Mr Malfoy.

I snapped the book shit quietly as I hit behind one of the book shelf's.

I examined closely as I watched him pull out a book from the healing section.

"I know your there" I jumped back and looked around myself, trying to find the source of the deep voice I just heard but to my surprise no one was around but him.

"Don't be scared, love" I heard it again as I looked around and then it all clicked. He was using Occlumency.

I gasped and stayed hidden as his deep voice intruded my mind once again "You and my son are quite loud. I could hear you both from down stairs"

I froze. Nerves growing as I felt the need to apologise and tell him it wasn't meant.

I tried to stop them but the thoughts of last night flashed as I heard him chuckle in my mind.

"Such dirty thoughts for such a good girl" I squeezed my eyes shut and fell against the book shelf, knocking books out as I slapped my hand over my mouth.

I heard footsteps and felt his burning gaze on me but I refused to open my eyes.

"Look at me" this time his voice was hot on my face instead of in my mind.

I slowly opened my eyes to be met with his icy hues.

"Are you ok?" He asked as I furrowed my eye brows at him.

He took in my confused look and chuckled "You fell onto the book shelf"

"O- oh I'm fine thanks" I smiled as he stood and offered his hand to me.

I accepted as he pulled me up with no effort once gain "You have to stop falling whenever we have an encounter" he joked as I awkwardly laughed.

I frowned at his sudden change in attitude. Seconds ago he was speaking sinful in my mind and now he's being soft.

"Dinner will be soon" he said Coldly as he let go of my hand, no expression was evident and stormed out for he library.

I was beyond confused, was he angry now? Did I do something? Was it something I said?

They say girls are confusing and hard to understand yet most boys are bipolar as fuck, well at least the Malfoy men are.

We are gonna have a lot of good old fashioned Toxic Draco soon so buckle up ;)

Word count 1251.