TONGUE TWISTER

Magsimula sa umpisa

I went back to the car and just waited for them to be done.

I didn't notice I have fallen asleep. I woke up and his car is nowhere to be found anymore. They left.

I went to the grocery first before coming home. When I arrived, Jennie's not yet around.
I prepared our food for dinner and waited for her.

I have fallen asleep on the couch and I got up when she came around ten. It's late.

"Oh. You're here, love. I'll just warm our food."
I immediately stood up and went to the kitchen.

"No need. You go eat. I had my dinner already."
She said and went straight to the room.
No kiss. No hugs. No eye contact.

Is she cheating on me?

I don't want to suspect. She is my girlfriend and I should trust her.

Days passed and she told me not to pick her up from school anymore from now on as she has to go with her classmates for group studies. But I always do bring her to school in the morning.
Lately, Jennie has been so cold to me.
I am afraid of asking why. She always avoids me at home and does not even look at me in the eyes. Every time I hug her in bed, she doesn't respond back.

One night, she came home and she is stretching her body. Damn. Her neck! Ugh.
She is so hot.

Why is my girlfriend so cold to me?
Maybe I should ask myself too.
Do you still satisfy her, Lisa?
Maybe it's about time to give her what she wants? Maybe you need to talk to her.

Maybe it's time to take that fear out from your body. Just use protection or just pull out! Your girlfriend desires to make love with you wholly.

She came home late again.
Lately, we haven't eaten together as she is always out with her classmates.

Now, she's complaining of having back pains and that she is so tired.

"Let me massage your back, babe."
I offered and she turned around and took off her night dress.
She's fully naked now and here I am so drunk in love.

I put some pressure and she is moaning every time I hit her tired muscles that makes her relax.

God. I'm getting hard.

She moved her body still lying and faced me.
I massaged her thighs but my eyes couldn't get away from her eyes, her lips and breast.

God. My heart is full of joy looking at the most beautiful woman in my eyes.

I couldn't control it anymore.
I removed my shirt up and threw it on the floor, moved my boxers down and kicked it at the edge of the bed.

I'm on top of her and I kissed her passionately.
Then our kisses became so wild.
So fucking wild. God. I missed her.

"Hmmm. I miss you, Jennie. I want to— to fuck you, babe."
I don't know why it came out. My voice was so hungry whispering to her.

Our movements became so sensual, eager, intimate. Name it all. Fuck. I am ready.

As I am kissing her and sucking her tongue, my long arm reached the drawer beside our bed and took out a pack of something we always buy just in case. You know.