Introduction

Jason, Leo, Frank and Hazel died. Percy was blaming himself for all these 4 deaths. When the giant war finally got over, he thought he could settle down in New Rome with Annabeth. A boy, Liston, came to his life as an arrogant brat that everyone is believing him. Everyone except some of his true friends left him for the arrogant, pompous brat who calls himself a HERO. The gods try everything in there fault to help the hero but a person even more powerful takes control making them helpless to the heroes. A girl came into his life, as a sister, a best friend he always wanted, who would be with him no matter what. She helps him cope up with life until another person came into his house telling he needs to go to school because of some crazy old grandpa of his from his mothers side saying that he needs to be protected from his grandpa. Now let's accompany Percy and Persia on this journey of lifetime, as many friends are made with also enemies of course. Find secrets of Persia's hidden family. And meet the commanders and be with them as they remember their family.

I hope you like this story and please comment or vote after each chapter. I am only a novice in writing but I had a nice idea and I always imagined of this new OC called Persia. In this book Albus Dumbledore, Snape, Mad-eye Moody, Fred, Sirius, Tonks and Lupin is alive. And in this book Draco is a good person and he tells the order of phoenix that his father and Voldemort forced Draco to do it. I do not own HoO or PjO and alas also Harry potter. This happens after Deathly Hallows when They all are re-doing their 7th year. Anyway, hope you like it. Bye!!!

Ria Out!