Chapter 58

Third person POV

Luna took Dragon's Black Audi to the party dinner.

When she arrived there, the valet opens the door for Luna and she gets out of the car. She takes his hand and when their eyes meet, he is in complete shock.

His cheeks are a deep shade of pink, hinting the blush from them connecting their gazes. "You look amazing miss" he whispers just for her to hear. "Thank you" Luna says and he nods.

She gives him the keys and starts to walk towards the entrance.

Luna takes in her environment, completely focused on the building instead of the people who surround her. She starts to make her way through the big hallway leading to wear the party is.

Once she enters, all eyes are on her. The striking women in the sexy red dress appears through the double doors looking like a goddess. She turns to the right to walk down the stairs like a queen has just arrived at her party.

All male turned to look at the red goddess who just walked in. Her striking long legs showing through the cut on her dress, her skin shining under the light. She was a true head turner.

At the end of the stairs stood the host of the party, the man who has called Dragon. She recognized him from the picture Dragon showed her. He notified the man that she would be the most striking woman at the dance.

And from the way Luna's presence effected everybody, he knew she was exactly who he expected.

"You look absolutely ravishing Dragon" he said. She almost laughed at the name. If only he knew. "Thank you Mr. Armstrong. Nice meeting you" she answers.

He extends his hand for Luna to take, once she does, he drags her to the middle of the dance floor. They start to dance to the slow song that's being played by the band.

"Very exquisite party Mr. Armstrong, but I'm sorry to inform you I only came for my job" Luna says and he nods. "Yes, my wife would spend most of her time by the bar with her friends. I recall you having a picture of her?" he questions and Luna hums in respond.

The music stops playing and Luna releases her hold on the man. She nods once and she walks away. Making her way to the bar.

Once she's there, all the women eye her up and down. Sucking their teeth as Luna presence creates a sort threatening feel to them. Luna spots the blond hair women who she identifies as Mrs. Armstrong.

She walks over to where she is and leans towards the bartender, "Can I get a glass of water please?" the bartender nods and turns around to grab a glass from behind him.

"Don't drink alcohol?" Mrs. Armstrong asks and Luna smiles at her. "No." she answered. Mrs. Armstrong's eyes travels down Luna's body, taking every detail of her body. "Saw you dancing with my husband there" she comments and Luna tries her hardest not roll her eyes.

"Yes" she answers. "Miss, your drink" the bartender calls making Luna turn around to grab the glass of water. She takes a drink of it, looking directly at Mrs. Armstrong eyes in a challenging gaze. "It is his party after all" Luna said and the woman's eyes shoot daggers at Luna's.

All of a sudden, the woman grabs Luna's forearm dragging her away towards the balcony, away from the crowd.

Perfect Luna thought.

"I suggest you let go of my arm" Luna says and the woman turns around once they're out of sight. "I don't know who you are, but I suggest you leave your filthy paws off my husband. You hear me?!"

Luna smirks, loving the attitude she's receiving from the little woman. She leans in, down to her level, to whisper something in her ear. "Say hi to Philip" she retrieves from her and the look of panic appears on the woman's face.

Luna couldn't help but think how poor little Philip had to be killed by this women.

Just when she was about to call for help, Luna snaps her neck killing her immediately. "Maybe if you were nice, I would have just send you flying from the balcony instead, but I grew tired of you" Luna whispers into her ear and turns round to leave the party.

As she starts to walk towards the entrance, her eyes meet Mr. Armstrong's eyes and she nods. Indicating that the job is done.

She starts to walk out of the place, once she's outside the valet sees her. "I'll bring your car in just a second miss" he says and runs to the back immediately.

She waits at least 5 minutes before Scarr's black Audi appears in front of her. She smiles at the valet and he nods at her. Still amazed with her beauty.

"Thank you for the service, here you go" she hands him a hundred dollar bill and drives off.

--------------

"You guys missed me?" she says once she arrive back at the cabin. "Can I rip that dress now?" Scarr asks as he wraps his arms around her waist.

"Scarr, there's a man here who's a professional in castrating people's limbs. DON"T FUCKING TEST ME BOY" Ace says and Luna chuckles. She turn back to Scarr who's eyes are sparkling with desire and lust.

"Most definitely" Luna answers planting a kiss on his neck.

"Let's go baby girl"

Beautifully scarredOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara